Bonjour! For all of you wandering souls out there, this roundup is the perfect place to find unique ideas and designs that fit your wedding travel theme. Think personalized passport invitations, luggage tag seating charts, custom globes, and everything in between. Whichever one you choose, you won’t want to miss this idea train ;) They’ll work for a destination wedding or a local one, so get to pinning STAT!
2. Boarding Pass Seating Cards: Present guests with a personalized boarding pass in lieu of a seating chart. Include with your invitation or on a jet-setter-inspired seating table. (Stationery: Red Letter Day, Event Design: So Happi Together)
3. Travel Marker: Have guests follow a fun path lined with places around the world as they navigate through your wedding-day festivities. (Photography: Dani Leigh Photography)
5. Dreamy Table Destinations: Incorporate the destinations you have been to as a couple or where you would both like to go. They’ll be the perfect conversation starter at every table. (Photography: Gabelli Studio, Event Design: Rothweiler Event Design)
9. Vintage Vibes: Bring back the vintage look with a classic suitcase to hold your cards and goodies. (Photography: Once Like a Spark Photography, Floral Design: Karla Cassidy Designs, Venue: Willowdale Estate)
10. Gold Foil Map Cake: Curate your cake to bring the world to your dessert table — preferably with gold foil. (Photography: Asya Photography, Cake: Jeffery A. Miller Caterers, Stationery: Minted,
Florist: Fabufloras, Rentals: Maggpie Vintage Rentals)
11. Framed Map Guestbook: You could also have your loved ones sign a map that you can keep and hang in your newlywed home. (Photography: Vitae Weddings)
12. Bon Voyage Candy Favors: Say hello to the sweetest parting gifts for your lovely travelers. (Photography: Femina Photo + Design)
Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding themes and decor ideas!