9 Online Eyewear Alternatives to Warby Parker
If you don’t live under a rock, chances are that you’ve seen a pair of Warby Parkers around a time or two. Whether you’re the kinda gal who wants to stay on trend from head to toe but can’t quite justify the Warby Parker cost level, or you’re looking for the ease and variety that Warby has to offer, while still maintaining your original style, alternatives to the pricey glasses brand are essential. We’ve scoured the web for the best and most stylish eyewear options we could find. Scroll on to score a new pair of specs.
1. Coastal ($49+): Coastal considers themselves a team of “vision ambassadors” whose motto is, “See life shine.” It’s a super positive vibe that we just can’t get over. They offer men’s, women’s and kids’ specs and contacts, as well as kits and cleaners. They even contribute to philanthropic vision efforts around the globe too. Bonus: The video that graces their About Us page is one of the most wonderfully emotional expressions of the beauty of vision we’ve ever seen — just don’t forget the tissues.
2. Burberry Optical Frames ($265+): If you’re looking to go glam, the tortoise shell and gold combo that many of Burberry’s frames sport is about as good as it gets. Toss these pretty things on with anything from a plain tee and jeans to a dress and heels for a little stylish sophistication.
3. Zenni Optical ($7+): Inspired by the notion that everyone should get to look awesome while wearing glasses that are actually affordable, two San Francisco-based scientists founded Zenni in 2003. They offer a huge range of eye accessories, from crazy affordable glasses to what they’ve dubbed Progressive Glasses: line-less bifocals that let you see mega clearly at any distance.
4. J. Crew Super Ciccio Eyeglasses ($169): A little color never hurt anyone, and these gorgeous J. Crew frames are living proof. If you’re looking to get a pair of colorful frames in addition to your more basic, day-to-day ones, or you’re looking to replace your current pair and are feeling particularly flashy, these red beauties will do the trick.
5. EyeBuyDirect ($6+): These guys believe that imperfect vision is one of the world’s most widespread medical issues — and also one of the most solvable. They offer stylish frames, which you can get in a complete glasses set, for just six dollars! They’re all about high quality, low price and convenience, which is why they ship right to you! All you need is your Rx.
6. Frames Direct Ray-Ban Clubmaster Eyeglasses ($145): Ray Bans aren’t just for sunnies anymore, ladies and gents. The best part about this particular pair is that they’re ultra unisex, so if you and your boo are that cute couple that shares everything, you can continue the communal vibe with your eyewear too.
7. Ace and Tate ($109+): If you’re the kind of person who tries on a thousand outfits before you head out the door, or you suddenly feel the need to change your outfit in the middle of the day for no apparent reason, these guys are for you. They pride themselves on knowing how important it is to be able to switch up your look at the drop of a hat, and that’s what they’ve built their business around.
8. Valley Eyewear Wolfgang Optical ($200): These frames rock one of the raddest colors in eyewear we’ve ever seen. This peachy-ivory hue is too good to pass up. If you’re really leaning towards a unique style for your next set of specs, these killer frames are what you need.
9. Cubitts ($180+): Great style at modest prices, sans fuss: That’s what this British company is all about. Every single pair of their glasses comes with anti-scratch and anti-glare coatings included in the price — all you gotta do is pick the frames. Considering Cubitts’ massive selection, that might just be easier said than done.
What kind of stylish specs are adorning your beautiful face? Show us on Insta’ @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.