The Trendiest Health Products to Buy Online Right Now
These days, it feels like everywhere you turn, there are ads touting ways to achieve a “better, happier you.” While we’re all for this commitment to healthy living, navigating exactly which wellness products to integrate into your routine can be confusing, especially with all the over-the-top messaging. We’ve rounded up the top women’s health trend products — from CBD oils that promote relaxation to reef-safe sunscreens — that are worth the hype. (You’ll thank us when you feel 100 percent.) Scroll below to buy them all.
1. Kis Oils Aromatherapy Sampler ($12): Step into the world of aromatherapy with this perfect-for-newbies essential oils set. Discover your favorite fragrance in a sampler pack that includes a wide range of scents promising wellness benefits.
2. ECCO PURE Activated Charcoal Natural Teeth Whitening Powder ($14): Skip the trip to the dentist; OTC whitening treatments are the latest beauty craze. This enamel-safe powder is a well reviewed option that buyers are loving saying “cheese” to.
4. InnoGear 2nd Version Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser ($16): What’s a pack of high-quality essential oils without a diffuser to spread the love? This top-rated product is a must-buy for anyone looking to take their aromatherapy obsession up a notch.
5. Underarmed Natural Aluminum-Free Deodorant Stick ($16): Non-toxic deodorants are making headlines these days. This product is made from organic ingredients for a chemical-free way to combat odors (psst: It actually works too).
6. Nature Driven Hemp Oil Extract ($24): Lately, CBD products have gained notoriety for their soothing properties. Hemp oil is no exception since it works to provide pain relief and anti-anxiety support for all areas requiring a little extra TLC.
7. Perfect Keto Ketone Testing Strips ($8): Calling all keto eaters! These test strips are designed to measure your state of ketosis to keep you on track for every phase of your healthy eating journey.
8. ORGANIC INDIA Ashwagandha Herbal Supplement ($15): Adaptogens, like those found in the Ashwagandha supplement, are known for their stress-relieving properties. Add ’em to your routine with these daily capsules promising BIG things.
10. The Fay Farm’s Organic Healing Hemp Salve ($10): Here’s another hemp-based product known for its healing qualities. Simply apply it to your skin for eczema, psoriasis, or dryness issues that you’re totally over.
11. Primal Pit Paste All Natural Lavender Deodorant ($12): If you’re looking to swap your natural glide-on deodorant with more of a fragrant take, Primal Pit Paste is for you. Once you get over the finger-based application, you’ll fall in love with the powerful odor protection and gorgeous floral smell.
12. FineVine Charcoal Teeth Whitening Toothpaste ($13): Skip the pesky tray or strip treatment and brighten your pearly whites the easy way — with your toothpaste. The best part? This tube formula doesn’t use harmful chemicals to get the job done.
13. Raw Elements Face Stick Certified Natural Sunscreen ($17): Count on this reef-safe stick to be your best defense against the sun (even if your day includes non-stop water time).
14. Premium Collagen Peptides Powder ($27): Click and buy one of the buzziest health supplements right now — collagen. It’s a powerful little protein that all the celebs (and probably your friends too) are talking about.
15. doTERRA Deep Blue Rub ($34): Long day? Slather on this essential-oil-infused lotion which uses plant extracts to put your muscles at ease.
Have you tried any of these products before? Let us know @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.