11 Tropical Bridal Shower Ideas for the Girl Who Loves All Things Palm
We can’t think of anything more relaxing than palm trees, fruity cocktails, and warm weather. And relaxation is exactly what you need when you’re planning a wedding, amirite? Take a break from the seating charts and envelope licking to kick back and enjoy a tropical-themed shower that will have you dreaming of your destination honeymoon (as if you aren’t already). The 11 bridal shower ideas below will be just what you need to bring paradise right to your backyard or living room. Aloha!
1. DIY Tropical Garland: If you’re planning on throwing an epic bridal bash, you *need* to have this tropical garland on hand. String it up above your bar cart or turn it into a sweet photo backdrop. (via Studio DIY)
2. Tropical Dessert Table: Make that dessert table even more attractive with flamingos and giant flowers. Bonus points if you add some tropical flowers too. (via The Shift Creative / 100 Layer Cakelet)
3. Oh Happy Day Pink Stripes Canape Plates ($7 set of 10): Just imagine all the finger food you can pile high on these pretty plates. Mix and match to create a beautiful brunch setup with the *easiest* clean up ever.
4. Brunch Bar: Is it really even a bridal shower without a mimosa bar? Decorate with luscious green foliage and fresh fruit to bring the tropical vibe to your backyard. (Yasmin Sarai / Inspired by This)
5. Palm Leaf Invites: If you’re looking for some hand-painted details for your invites, palm prints are it. They’re easy enough to DIY and will transform your stationery into wedding-level fabulous. (via Jody Savage Photography / Style Me Pretty)
7. Bountiful Brunch: Hanging flowers above fresh fruit cocktails really sets the scene for celebrating the bride-to-be. Plus, the crisp white tablescape background makes those colorful details pop. (via Sugar and Cloth)
8. Beau-Coup Pineapple Place Holders ($10, set of six): Make every guest feel special with their own place card that doubles as a favor.
10. DIY Decoupage Balloons: Turn your regular balloons into works of art worthy of the ‘gram. Then add mini pineapples to up the cute factor. (via Love Maegan)
Which tropical details are your favorite? Follow us on Pinterest for more decor inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.