T-Day Calls for Wild Turkey Cocktails
Want a festive, fun, and easy cocktail for your Turkey Day celebration? Look no further. Our Wild Turkey Cocktail made with homemade apple cider, cranberries, and Wild Turkey American Honey will hit the spot. Perfect as an apertif or after-dinner cocktail! Now the only question is, who let the (wild) turkeys out?! ;)
– 4 cups apple juice
– 4 cinnamon sticks
– 1 tablespoon whole cloves
– Zest from half an orange
– 12 ounces Wild Turkey American Honey
– 8 teaspoons cranberry sauce
– 24 cranberries (for garnish)
– 8 orange slices (for garnish)
1. Bring apple juice to a simmer in a medium sauce pan. Add cinnamon, cloves, and orange zest. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, add 1 1/2 ounces Wild Turkey American Honey to each of 8 glasses.
3. Strain apple cider through a fine sieve into glasses. Add a teaspoon of cranberry sauce and stir.
4. Garnish with cranberries and an orange slice. Bon appetit!
Let’s get started.
Grab all of your ingredients.
Start by heating the apple juice in a medium sauce pan until simmering.
Add in cinnamon, cloves, and orange zest. Continue to simmer for another 5 minutes.
Set cider aside and pour 1 1/2 ounces Wild Turkey into each of 8 glasses.
Then strain cider through a fine sieve into each glass.
Add 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce to each glass and stir. Cranberry sauce will settle to the bottom.
Garnish with a few cranberries and an orange slice. You’re done!
What are your favorite Thanksgiving recipes? Let us know in the comments section below!
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.