21 Sweet and Savory Apple Cider Recipes
It wouldn’t be fall without a jug of fresh apple cider and an apple cider donut (or two!). But in addition to the classics there are plenty of ways to use the fall beverage for savory and sweet recipes alike. Here are the 21 recipes we’ll be adding to our “to-cook” list immediately!
6. Apple Cider Glazed Meatballs: We’re on the fence about whether or not these turkey meatballs with honey crisp apples and an apple cider glaze are brilliant or a touch gross. What do you think? (via The Messy Baker)
8. Loaded Apple Cider Oatmeal Muffins with Brown Butter Apple Cider Glaze: If you made it through that recipe title and your mouth isn’t watering, we don’t know what to say. These muffins are our new favorite. (via How Sweet it is)
12. Apple Pecan Pie Cronuts with a Apple Cider Caramel Drizzle: The cronut trend is still in full swing, and these apple pecan ones are sure to send you into sugar shock—in a good way! (via Half Baked Harvest)
13. Bourbon Apple Cider Sorbet: It’s another addition to our Spike Your Sweets series, and this apple sorbet is made even better by the fact that you don’t need an ice cream maker to make it. (via Brit + Co.)
20. Apple Cider Donut Cake: There’s no need to have a donut pan to enjoy apple cider donuts. This bunt cake fits the bill just as well and looks like a giant donut. Just don’t eat it all in one sitting. (via Katie at the Kitchen Door)
What’s your favorite way to use cider? Tell us in the comments!