While it’s a digital world of texts, Insta stories, and Snapchats, you can still expect a sweet, handwritten b-day note from your stationery-loving BFF. Not only does she live for sending gorgeous cards to her loved ones, but she’s known to hold onto pretty planners even after they’re totally full! Below is the gift guide of her dreams, complete with stylish pen holders, glittery envelope seals, and all the other goodies to take her obsession to new heights. Pick a few and get ready for the thank-you notes to start rolling in.
1. DesignOD Wax Seal Stamp ($15): Help your bestie show off her creativity with a prestigious AF wax seal on her envelopes and wrapping papers.
2. Anastasia Marie Shop Gold Glitter Stickers ($7): Why do we ever lick envelopes when we could be sealing the deal with glam gold stickers?! Your girl will totes freak over the sparkly boost to her snail mail style.
3. Rifle Paper Co. Desktop Notepad ($9): Snag this pad of eye-catching to-do lists and your BFF will never forget a doctor’s appointment or lunch date again.
4. Brit + Co Calligraphy 101 Online Class ($29): Has your gal pal always wanted to learn calligraphy? Gift her a class that’ll help her perfect her status as *papeterie queen.*
5. Thimblepress The Day Dreamer ($48): If she’s constantly journaling about her daily adventures, let her fill these blank pages with her random thoughts and big dreams.
6. Tuesday Bassen Stickers ($5): Stickers are always a rad idea for stationery gurus. Your bestie will have a blast filling up her schedule or pen pal letters with these sassy, girl-power picks.
7. Mini Oh Snap Printed Leather Journal ($20): There’s nothing like a leather journal to get a stationery connoisseur inspired to write. It even has a tassel to remind her not to forget the small stuff!
8. Wooden Eclectic Framed Pinboards ($200, set of three): While a #plantlady fills her home office with greenery, a paper lover surrounds herself with beautiful invites, thank you cards, and gift tags. These framed pinboards will give her a proper place to hang those gems.
9. Areaware Standing Pens ($15 each): We bet there isn’t a writing utensil this funky in her pen collection! When she isn’t using these awesome wooden wonders, they double as a geometric desk accessory.
10. Gartner Studios Pink & Gold Foil File Folders ($7, set of nine): Keep her thinking pretty thoughts with a set of file folders that are as stylish as they are functional. Organizing her stash has never been such a positive experience.
11. Mara-Mi Havana Palm Thank You Card Set ($12): Set her stationery game apart with these tropical cards.
12. POKETO Minimalist Pencil Pouch ($24): Your friend’s stationery arsenal isn’t complete without a sleek pencil case that keeps her fave pens super handy.
Looking for more unique gift ideas? Follow us on Pinterest for tons of goodies!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.