8 Unique Wedding Bands That Don’t Require an Engagement Ring
When it comes to wedding jewels, engagement rings get most of the glory. There’s nary a piece of jewelry you’ll own in your life that will get more attention. But the band that solidifies the official union deserves some of that hoopla as well, don’t ya think? After all, today’s options aren’t necessarily the simple, supporting act to the engagement ring that they used to be. Intricate designs, unexpected stones, and other details mean you can wear these babies sans engagement ring. Below, check out eight unique bands that snag the spotlight all on their own.
1.Wwake’s Four Step Opal and Diamond Ring ($525) is sparkly, special, and a subtle pop of color. Plus, the opals add a bit of a magical vibe to your ring finger.
2. Rose gold plus a double band of pave diamonds equals not-your-average adornment. Monica Vinader’s Stellar Skinny Diamond Double Band Ring ($550) is minimalist without being mundane.
3. It-girls are opting for simple bands that speak volumes. Love Rings Design Infinity Wedding Band ($429) is traditional with a twist. Literally.
4. Fitting for the queen that you are, the Bony Levy Yellow Gold Pave Diamond Scallop Ring ($545) is like a tiara for your finger. The perfect takeaway from your own royal wedding!
5.Grace Lee’s Gold Lace Band Ring ($385) is so intricate, it commands attention without the help of any sparkly stones. Totally swoon-worthy.
6. The individual prong settings on the Loren Stewart Five Diamond Prong Ring ($420) make for a classic, standout style. No stacking required.
7. The Dana Rebecca Designs Yellow Gold Aria Selene Ring With Diamonds ($493) is stunning and totally unique. Yellow gold gives the modern shape a vintage vibe.
8. Just because you’re saying sayonara to the engagement ring doesn’t mean you have to give up the bling. Ice TDW Diamond 10K White Gold Ring ($447) packs a punch for brides who want a wide-width band without going over the top. Give us allll the diamonds!
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.