Top Picks from Urban Outfitter’s New Budget-Friendly Spring Collection
Between their super affordable home goods and totally boho-chic threads, Urban Outfitters is a store after our deal-seeking, style-obsessed hearts. They’ve also been known to release some incredible collabs, like the crazy covetable Urban Outfitters + Fila athleisure collab that had us running to the gym (or at least telling ourselves we’d finally get a workout in). This time, they’re turning to the home department with their brand new home decor collection. These carefully curated pieces are designed with a refreshing (and colorful!) take on minimalist decor and are perf for letting UO devotees mix and match their favorite of-the-moment trends. From boho-inspired tapestries to *the* perfect air plant holder, this budget-friendly decor collection is showing us exactly what our new home style goals should look like. Scroll through these 16 picks from Urban Outfitters spring/summer home collection and find the next addition (or three!) to your modern home.
1. Folding Metal Chair ($89): Folding chairs bring to mind cheap and not-so-attractive seating. This modern take on a basic seat turns folding chairs from backup furniture to your new favorite accent piece.
2. Ollie Side Table ($129): Add a pop of color to your minimalist space with a geometric side table. This sleek little table is perfect for giving your room an extra bit of much-needed shelf space.
3. Locker Storage Crate ($139): Organizational enthusiasts, rejoice! This cute and functional crate is perfect not only for storage, but it also works as an adorable side table.
4. Wonky Grid Shower Curtain ($39): Every room deserves a bit of style. Take a soak in the tub like the unapologetic home decor junkie you are with this clean and modern grid printed shower curtain.
5. Good Thing Paper Display Holder ($20): UO decor isn’t just for the home. Add a mid-century modern appeal to your office space with this functional and vibrant paper display holder.
6. Triangle Bookend Lamp ($59): Snag a sweet little light with a dual purpose. This metal bookend and lamp combo are perfect for adding a modern update to any living space — plus who can resist that touch of gold!
7. Planes Coffee Table ($249): Don’t be afraid to embrace some (pastel) color. First step: Toss out your basic old wooden coffee table and opt for this refreshing mint-colored accent piece as the focal point of your living room.
8. Good Thing Sticker Clock ($10): This decorative clock is perfect for sticker book collectors, DIY junkies and reliably punctual gals alike. For this, there’s no hanging required. The application is as simple as just sticking it on the wall and admiring your handiwork.
9. Barbara Dziadosz Lucky Five Art Print ($19-129): Still scouring the internet for the perfect last-minute mother’s day gift? Give your mom a gift made with sentimental value. This evil eye print, made by artist Barbara Dziadosz, was originally painted as a present for her mother.
10. Tenzin Tapestry ($59): Bring those festival vibes to your living room with this cotton tapestry infused with geo elements. This tapestry is great either hung on your wall or simply laid out on the grass for a picnic in the park.
11. Elena Boils Plants Art Print ($19-199): Breathe new life into your drab workspace with this piece by artist Elena Boils. It’s an excellent way to liven up your office space — without the hassle of *actually* caring for plants.
12. Layered Lines Screen Room Divider ($198): Whether you’re a college-bound gal looking to get the most out of your tiny dorm room or merely want to add some organization to your messy apartment, this metal room divider is ideal for storing clothes as well as putting your fave accessories on display. Did we mention that it comes with an attached mirror?
13. Tessa Neustadt Pacific Art Print ($19-129): The beach is calling! Take yourself to an island oasis daily with this seriously serene view of the ocean. Frame or no frame, it’s a real beaut.
14. Chelsea Victoria for DENY Marble Duvet Cover ($129-169): Bring a cool, modern aura to your bedroom with some marble accents. Though many of us might not be able to afford real marble, this marble-inspired duvet cover is more than enough to give your room those super sleek vibes.
15. Assembly Home Eos Hanging Planter ($39): For those of you who haven’t been obsessing over Urban Outfitter’s planters, now’s the time to start! Treat your air plants to an ultra modern holder with this brass and geometric hanging planter.
16. Petal Mirror ($39-59): Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s got the chicest decorator of them all? You, duh! Place some enchanting gold mirrors on the wall and give your home a modern fairytale appeal.
Which UO home items are you obsessing over? Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful home decor inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.