Valentine’s Day is just two weeks away, and it’s prime gift-buying time. To give you some ideas, we’ve put together a list of the ultimate Vday presents for your girlfriend, sweetheart, mom or *maybe* even yourself. Go ahead, bookmark this link and thank us later ;)
gifts $20 or less
1. Urban Outfitters Amelia Glass Display Frame ($10): A picture is worth a thousand — you get it. Show your loved one how much you care with a couple of photos in this gorgeous (and so affordable!) frame.
2. ArtNaturals Himalayan Salt Scrub ($13): Help her slough off a rough day with this therapeutic sea salt body scrub that’s infused with jojoba oil.
3. Anthropologie Lustre Latte Pasta Bowl ($12): These lustre bowls are great for the kitchen, but pretty enough to put on her bed stand as a catchall.
4. Band.do Hot Stuff Ceramic Mug ($14): Gift your work wife this adorable mug to let her know how much you cherish your morning powwows around the coffeemaker.
5. Kohl’s Be Wine Bag ($6): This wallet-friendly wine bag (plus a bottle of vino, perhaps?) makes a great hostess gift for your upcoming Galentine’s Day.
7. West Elm Colored Mercury Candle Holders ($3): There’s hardly ever a day when you can score something from West Elm for under $5. These gorgeous candle holders come in an array of colors and are on SUPER sale right now!
8. Just Spices Oatmeal Spice Blend ($7): For your boo who loves oatmeal, add a little zest to her life with a sprinkle of this tasty Oatmeal Spice Blend from Just Spices. It’s a delicious blend of ground almonds, coconut flakes, cocoa, vanilla bean, cinnamon and ginger.
Gifts $50 and under
9. MantraBand “Be True. Be You. Be Kind” Cuff in Rose Gold ($35): This pretty, stackable cuff is a delicate addition to any arm party. Plus, the positive message reminds her you appreciate her just the way she is.
10. Anthropologie Celestial Coaster Set ($40 for four): Brighten up her coffee table with these stunning ceramic and glass coasters.
11. World Market Boho Fringe Pillow ($38): This delightful textured-yarn throw pillow was inspired by the look and feel of a boho rug.
13. Henri Bendel Love Ring Dish ($38): She can keep track of her baubles with this adorable (and festive!) dish.
14. kate spade new york Valentine’s Day Heart to Heart Socks ($24): This adorable three-pack of socks from kate spade new york lets her wear her heart on her… feet.
15. Miss Etoile Black Hearts Thermos Flask ($31): Every time she fill her thermos with coffee or tea (which is every day, for some of us), she’ll think of you!
16. Diptyque Limited Edition Eau Rose 20ml Roll-On ($48): Keep her smelling like roses with a special-edition roll-on perfume from the cult-fave French parfumerie.
17. Google Daydream VR Headset ($50): Good deal alert! The Google Daydream is now on sale from $79 for $50! You can give the gift of virtual reality to anyone with a Pixel or Android phone with the Daydream app.
18. Abercrombie & Fitch Cozy Shorts ($34): These cushy shorts are ideal for lounging around the house on a lazy Sunday afternoon — but the ribbon detail is what really set this pair apart from an ordinary pair of jogger shorts.
19. Poketo Linen Tea Towel Set in Lines ($28 for two): These sophisticated linen towels up anyone’s kitchen game immediately.
20. West Elm Brass Cactus ($24): For the woman who loves knickknacks, look no further than this delightful cactus. The best part is no green thumb is required.
21. Farmacy Sweet Lips Gift Set ($48): This gift set includes three of the brand’s iconic Lip Bloom lip balms in Lavender Mint, Strawberry Mint and Apple Rosemary, and three Raaka Virgin Chocolate bars of the same flavors. Yum and yum.
22. lunaijewelry Hook Stud Earrings ($24): This hook stud earring is a cool, updated take on the hoop style. Choose between gold or rose gold plated sterling silver.
23. Poketo Mini Lightbox ($30): With 85 letters, numbers and special characters, she can send any message she’d like.
24. Virginia Black American Whiskey ($35): It’s a result of a collaboration between Deléon tequila founder and Drake (yes, THAT Drake). You can bet that this whiskey is definitely smooth.
25. Happy Plugs Heart Lightning Charge/Sync Cable ($35): Your favorite techie is sure to appreciate this shiny gold iPhone lightning cord when she’s trying to get a charge.
26. Anthropologie Brass-Dotted Barware ($34): Life is too short for boring barware. Purchase these polka-dotted marble and brass bottle and wine openers separately or as a set.
27. Simi 1876 Brut Rosé Sparkling Wine ($40): Valentine’s (or Galentine’s) is a day to celebrate love, and what better way than with a bubbly glass of sparkling rosé?
28. Slip Limited Edition Gold Sleep Mask ($45): Made with pure silk and non-toxic dyes, this sleep mask will let her snooze in pure luxury.
29. Godiva Limited Edition Valentine’s Day Slices of Love Gift Box ($30): You can’t have a Valentine’s gift guide without a box of chocolates — but oh, this is no ordinary box. It contains nine delicious flavored treats inspired by cakes, from Strawberry Shortcake to Green Tea Chiffon Cake. And, of course, it’s topped with a pink bow.
Gifts $100 and Under
30. Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Precious Cream ($75): This anti-aging face cream smells so incredibly good; plus its proprietary blend of rose stem cells give skin a healthy, beautiful glow.
31. lulu dk Love Code Charm Necklace ($68): Declare your love with this shiny 14K-plated necklace. The message bears a hidden message that can only be read when you give the pendant a quick spin.
32. Bow & Drape Wine Valentine Pullover ($65): Any gal who likes unwinding after a long day with a glass of wine will adore this cheeky pullover. Think of something else you’d like to say? The clothing brand’s stuff is all totally customizable!
33. LuMee Duo Selfie Case ($70): The selfie queen in your life will go gaga over this case. Not only is it a Kardashian favorite, but the updated version features lighting for the selfie cam AND the forward facing camera.
34. Nannette de Gaspé Hands Masque Youth Revealed ($85): We’ve all heard of face masks, but how about hand masks? It makes sense to treat them, considering how much they go through every day. These by Nannette de Gaspé are packed with shea butter, olive oil, camellia oil and more.
35. Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera ($97): The design is a throwback to the classic Polaroid cameras from days of yore, but the technology it packs is all modern. This slim cam fits in your pocket and features a 10 Megapixel Sensor and a Micro SD slot that holds up to 32GB.
36. sid naique 3D Printed Arctic Bookend ($99): She can keep her books in line (and from toppling over) with this durable porcelain bookend.
37. LAFCO Black Pomegranate/Wine Room Candle ($60): Set the mood with this soy-based candle that has a 90-hour burn, so it’ll last you through dinner, dancing and whatever else ;)
Gifts $150 and under
38. Urban Outfitters LED Heart Sign ($129): Finally, a gift that’ll shine all year long.
39. Fitbit Alta ($150): For anyone looking for a stylish fitness tracker that has plenty of accessories (yes!), the Fitbit Alta fits the bill.
40. Comme de Garçon Low Top Sneakers ($125): Classic Converse sneakers get a makeover thanks to this designer collaboration. High-end fashion, meet low-end fashion.
42. J. Crew Signet Bag in Italian Leather ($128): Stop looking. This is the perfect, go-everywhere bag the woman in your life needs. Made with soft Italian leather, the bag comes in seven colors, so pick her fave!
43. Lenovo Yoga Book ($499): Is it a tablet? Is it a laptop? The Lenovo Yoga Book seamlessly encompasses all the above. The two-in-one tablet runs on Android or Windows and comes with a stylus so she can sketch and take notes. It also has a beautiful watch bracelet hinge that lets you bend the tablet cover 180 degrees.
44. NakedCashmere Danica Joggers ($160): Warning: The woman in your life (or yourself, TBH) will never want to take these 100-percent cashmere pants off.
45. Moshi Avanti Headphones ($200): With high-efficiency 40mm drivers and an ergonomic design, these Moshi Avanti headphones will meet the standards of your pickiest audiophile — and they’re cute to boot!
46. Alex Woo Heartbeat Necklace ($178): The inspiration behind the design of this eco-friendly sterling silver pendant is the heartbeat, which couldn’t be more relevant than on Valentine’s Day.
47. kate spade new york Vachetta and Gold Smart Watch ($250): At first glance, you’d never guess that this watch is actually wearable tech that helps your beloved track her steps, sleep and set personal goals.
48. NaturaBisse Diamond Extreme Oil ($160): You may not be able to give the gift of everlasting youth, but this luxurious oil is the next best thing.
49. For Love and Lemons She’s a Knock Out Gift Box ($185): This might be the sultriest “choose your own adventure” gift box ever. Simply select one set of skivvies and one add-on for a sexy Vday gift.
50. Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Perfume ($115): The newest fragrance from Tory Burch was created with the intention of capturing “the euphoric feeling of falling in love.” With notes of rose, patchouli and pink pepper, this pretty scent might just have nailed it.
Want more Valentine’s gift-spiration? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.