Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so it’s prime gift-buying time. To give you some ideas, we’ve put together a list of the ultimate presents for your girlfriend, sweetheart, mom, or *maybe* even yourself. Go ahead, bookmark this link and thank us later. ;)
GIFTS $20 OR LESS
1. Urban Outfitters Babe Pint Glass ($8): Cheers to your loved one with a cute (and v. affordable) pint glass that puts your affection into words.
2. ban.do All Business Card Holder ($8): Love can be some tough business, so what better way to show your support than with an adorable case to carry all of their cards.
3. Anthropologie Herbivore Soaking Salts ($18): These bath salts are great for a pampering sesh, but pretty enough to put on display in the bathroom as well.
4. Urban Outfitters Coffee Lover Mug ($12): Gift your work wife this adorable mug to let her know how much you cherish your morning pow wows around the coffeemaker.
5. Paper Source Trinket Dish ($9): This wallet-friendly trinket makes for a great gift for your upcoming Galentine’s Day party.
6. Forty Ounce Rosé ($18): The only thing better than rosé is 40 ounces of it. Your favorite super-sized bottle, produced in the Loire Valley, is back again this year and available in over 40 states nationwide.
7. Paper Source Love Notes Jar ($10): This quirky little present will have you thinking back to your grade school v-day traditions (no awkward crushes included).
8. Sugarfina Rosé Gummies ($10): For your boo who loves her sugar, gift her a box of gummies flavored after her favorite drink.
GIFTS $50 AND UNDER
9. MantraBand “She Believed She Could” Cuff in Rose Gold ($35): This pretty, stackable cuff is a delicate addition to any arm party. Plus, the positive message reminds her you appreciate her just the way she is.
10. Anthropologie Celestial Coaster Set ($40 for four): Brighten up her coffee table with these stunning ceramic and glass coasters.
11. World Market Boho Fringe Pillow ($50): This delightful textured-yarn throw pillow was inspired by the look and feel of a boho rug.
12. West Elm Stemless Glassware ($32): Pink, gold-rimmed, and perfect to toast with on Valentine’s Day.
13. Henri Bendel Love Ring Dish ($38): She can keep track of all of her baubles with this adorable (and festive!) dish.
14. kate spade new york Valentine’s Day Heart to Heart Socks ($24): This adorable three-pack of socks from kate spade new york lets her wear her heart on her… feet.
15. Bumble & Bumble Sp(oil) Yourself Set ($45): Because sometimes a little pampering is the best gift of all.
16. Diptyque Geranium Odorata Eau de Parfum Rollerball ($48): Keep her smelling like flowers with a special-edition roll-on perfume from the cult-fave French perfumarie.
17. Google Home “Mini” ($49): Good deal alert! Now you can bring your favorite Google product home in “mini” form.
18. Madewell Velvet Pajama Top ($32): This luxe PJ top is ideal for lounging around the house on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
19. kate spade new york Pave Heart Earrings ($48): These fancy heart studs will up anyone’s fashion game immediately.
20. West Elm Brass Cactus ($24): For the woman who loves knickknacks, look no further than this delightful cactus. The best part is no green thumb is required to keep it looking good.
21. Stewart & Claire Rose Collection Lip Balm Trio ($30): This gift set includes three of the brand’s iconic lip balms in three rosé-inspired flavors. Consider it your key to luscious, kissable lips.
22. lunaijewelry Hook Stud Earrings ($24): This hook stud earring is a cool, updated take on the classic hoop. Choose between gold or rose gold plated sterling silver.
23. Poketo Mini Lightbox ($30): With 85 letters, numbers, and special characters, she can send any message she’d like.
24. Virginia Black American Whiskey ($40): It’s the result of a collaboration between Deléon tequila founder and Drake (yes, THAT Drake). You can bet that this whiskey is smooth.
25. Happy Plugs Heart Lightning Charge/Sync Cable ($30): Your favorite techie is sure to appreciate this shiny gold iPhone lightning cord when she’s trying to get a charge.
26. Shrill Society Nasty Woman T-Shirt ($25): Life is too short for boring t-shirts. Purchase this graphic option to put your opinions on display.
27. La Crema Yamhill-Carlton Pinot Noir ($45): There’s nothing your bestie will adore more than a night catching up over a real good bottle of red.
28. Slip Limited Edition Gold Sleep Mask ($45): This sleep mask is made with pure silk and non-toxic dyes to let her snooze in pure luxury.
29. Godiva Limited Edition Valentine’s Day Mini Heart Boxes ($21): You can’t have a Valentine’s gift guide without a box of chocolates — but oh, this is no ordinary box. It contains six delicious flavored treats per box, and, of course, a pretty pink cover to finish it off!
GIFTS $100 AND UNDER
30. Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Precious Cream ($75): This anti-aging face cream smells so incredibly good; plus its proprietary blend of rose stem cells give skin a healthy, beautiful glow.
31. lulu dk Love Code Charm Necklace ($68): Declare your love with this shiny 14K-plated necklace. The message bears a hidden message that can only be read when you give the pendant a quick spin.
32. Dream Scene Heart Sweatshirt ($64): Any gal who likes unwinding after a long day with a glass of wine will adore this sweet sweatshirt that pairs well with yoga pants and jeans alike.
33. Fujifilm X Instax Mini Instant Camera ($69): The selfie queen in your life will go gaga over this camera that prints photos on the spot.
34. Nannette de Gaspé Hands Masque Youth Revealed ($85): We’ve all heard of face masks, but how about hand masks? It makes sense to treat your paws, considering how much they go through every day. These by Nannette de Gaspé are packed with shea butter, olive oil, camellia oil, and more.
35. Crosley Lilac Record Player ($99): The design is a throwback to the classic record-listening days of yore, but the technology it packs is all modern. Plus, it’s Bluetooth compatible and comes complete with full-range speakers for your listening pleasure.
36. kate spade new york Silicone Sunglass Stand ($65): She can keep her phone looking cute (and from toppling over) with this silicone iPhone stand and case.
37. LAFCO Black Pomegranate/Wine Room Candle ($65): Set the mood with this soy-based candle that has a 90-hour burn, so it’ll last you through dinner, dancing, and whatever else. ;)
GIFTS $150 AND UNDER
38. Urban Outfitters Neon Heart Sign ($129): Finally, a gift that’ll shine all year long.
39. Fitbit Alta HR ($179): For anyone looking for a stylish fitness tracker, this rose gold Fitbit Alta that measures your heart rate fits the bill.
40. Comme de Garçon Low Top Sneakers ($125): Classic Converse sneakers get a makeover thanks to this designer collaboration. High-end fashion, meet low-end fashion.
41. Wildfox Naps & Snacks Sweatshirt ($108): This heart-embellished pullover is a cool-girl way to rep her two true loves.
42. J.Crew Signet Circle Bag ($138): Stop looking. This is the perfect, go-everywhere bag the woman in your life needs. Made with soft suede, the bag comes in several colors, so pick her fave!
43. Dyson Supersonic Fuchsia Dryer ($400): With magnetic attachments, fast drying capabilities, and cool-to-the-touch components, this is one futuristic tool that any beauty maven will get major heart-eyes over.
44. NakedCashmere Danica Joggers ($160): Warning: The woman in your life (or yourself, TBH) will never want to take these 100-percent cashmere pants off.
45. Moshi Avanti Headphones ($250): With high-efficiency 40mm drivers and an ergonomic design, these Moshi Avanti headphones will meet the standards of your pickiest audiophile — and they’re cute to boot!
46. Alex Woo Heartbeat Necklace ($178): The inspiration behind the design of this eco-friendly sterling silver pendant is the heartbeat, which couldn’t be more relevant than on Valentine’s Day.
47. G-SHOCK S Series Ani-Digi Step Tracker ($130): At first glance, you’d never guess that this watch is actually wearable tech that helps your beloved track her steps and set personal goals. It’s also water and shock-resistant and a nice blend of fashion and durability.
48. La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream ($170): You may not be able to give the gift of everlasting youth, but this luxurious moisturizer is the next best thing.
49. Anthropologie Delphine Throw Blanket ($198): Cuddle up to your special someone with this ultra-cozy throw that looks as good as it feels.
50. Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Perfume Set ($122): The dreamiest Tory Burch scent was created with the intention of capturing “the euphoric feeling of falling in love.” With notes of rose, patchouli, and pink pepper, this pretty scent might have just nailed it.
Want more Valentine’s gift-spiration? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Additional Reporting by Sarah Koller)