12 Expensive-Looking Valentine’s Day Gifts for $25 and Under
Who could ever put a price on love? Well, it turns out a lot of people can. Even though Valentine’s Day is that special time of year when we’re especially free to open our hearts and show our spouses, partners, crushes (gulp!), and even friends and pets how we feel, there’s still a lot of pressure to do it with our wallets. But, as the Beatles once said, “money can’t buy me love” — and luckily for us financially challenged people out there, we can still give our loved ones a sweet little gift without shelling out tons of dough.
1. Taken to Heart Threader Earrings ($15): Whisper sweet nothings in your loved one’s ear as you help them slip these heart-shaped threader earrings on their lobes.
2. Adorn Rose Quartz EDP Fragrance ($24): This romantic scent combines rose water, musk, and lotus to set the mood for you and your sweetie on Valentine’s night.
3. Seltzer Leather “Feminist” Keychain ($15): Valentine’s Day is a great time to tell your S.O. that they’re your most beloved feminist. And since it’s V-Day, of course, you have to say it with something heart-shaped.
4. Aura Creations “Encouraging Love” Crystal Healing Kit ($18): This crystal set encourages love in all shapes and forms, whether it’s romantic love, familial love, or even self-love. Give it to a friend who is in tune with the universe, and you’re guaranteed some love in return.
5. Kikkerland Design Dual Heart Lightning Cable ($18): When you’re in love, your charger is their charger. Now you can both stay at 100 percent no matter where you go.
6. Anthropologie Monogram Candle ($24): For you, love starts with the first letter of the name of your beloved. This simple candle lets them know that they’re always on your mind. Plus, it’s a nice piece to add to their decor.
7. Smitten Kitten Socks ($9): It’s official: You’re smitten, just like the im-paw-sibly cute cats on this pair of socks. Buy yourself a matching pair and snuggle like a couple of kitties on Valentine’s night.
8. Valfré Sweet Cherry Cosmetics Bag ($24): If your beloved is a makeup addict, they’ll definitely appreciate this sleek vegan leather bag that lets them know their love is as sweet as cherries.
9. Cheryl’s Cookies “Llama Just Say” Mini Tin ($25): Save the V-Day shopping drama, and go for something classic and simple: sweets! This tin is chock-full of delicious Valentine’s cookies that your crush will surely adore.
10. Love Is Love Wall Hook ($18): This delicate wall hook isn’t just here to hang your hat: It also conveys the loveliest, sweetest, and simplest message that you can say to your beloved.
11. George & Viv Conversation Heart Bath Bomb ($10): Not everyone is a fan of those chalky conversation hearts, but a lot more people love a luxurious bath. These hearts are a great way to treat your sweetie on Valentine’s Day.
12. Trunks Full of Taste Shaker Set ($15): You and your partner can give your Valentine’s Day meal a little love with this irresistible salt and pepper shaker set.
Do you have any recommendations for affordable Valentine’s Day gifts? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.