Victoria’s Secret PINK Released New Festival-Inspired Swimwear
With just enough time to make good on your New Year’s fitness resolutions, Victoria’s Secret PINK Collection has released their haute new line of swimwear for our beach-babe bods. It features the sexy necklines we loved all season long in both one-piece and two-piece options to satisfy all of your beach fashion essentials. Colorful shades and festival-ready prints guarantee a mega dose of fun-in-the-sun, and we dare you NOT to scoop ’em all up. Scroll down and proceed to dream of sand-filled days.
1. Victoria’s Secret Pink Plunge One-Piece ($50): If Kylie’s monokini-clad selfies didn’t already clue you in, the return of the one-piece is here to stay. We’re in love with this dark blush hue in this chic and minimalist V-neck design.
2. Victoria’s Secret Pink Knotted Back Body Wrap Top ($43): The wrapped design of this sexy two-piece is everything. You can mix-and-match the top to your heart’s content.
3. Victoria’s Secret Pink Ruffle Strap Triangle Top ($37): Calling all ruffle-loving gals! The delicate detail on this understated look brings the perfect amount of femininity to this sexy two-piece style. Yes, please.
4. Victoria’s Secret Pink Mesh Halter Wrap Triangle ($33): One look at this retro lover’s dream and we’re sold. We knew we’d be seeing high-waisted suits at the beach this summer. Paired with that sexy statement top? YES!
5. Victoria’s Secret Pink High-Neck Body Wrap Top ($43): Off-duty mermaids can rock an instant fashion upgrade with this strappy ‘n’ fabulous top. In other words, it’s a must-have for Coachella this year.
6. Victoria’s Secret Pink High Neck Halter Top ($35): There are few things in life as perfect as this bikini top. Its festival-ready vibes will slay for days without your having to worry about any tan-line mishaps.
7. Victoria’s Secret Pink Ladder Front High Neck Top ($40): Why yes, we do have a thing for high-neck tops, but can you blame us? The season’s most popular neckline just met a mossy shade of green that’ll be more than welcome on sizzling summer days.
Which one of these looks belongs in your beach-ready wardrobe? show us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.