It’s here! Engagement season is upon us, and as we see our social media feeds fill with engagement announcements and wedding-related posts, there’s nothing wrong with going ahead and doing a little daydreaming for the perfect engagement bling. If you’re lusting for something a little less conventional, we’ve rounded up one-of-a-kind vintage engagement rings that you won’t be able to resist Pinning, even if it’s on one of your secret boards.
1. European Cut Diamond Engagement Ring ($1,485): This ring may have a traditional setting of three diamonds, but the tapered diamond chevron set really makes it stand out.
2. Sabela Rose Gold Engagement Ring (Price Upon Request): Three exquisite round sapphires are surrounded by tiny rose cut diamond accents to create this stunning ring from the Victorian era. We’re totally in love!
3. Petite Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring ($1,750): Timeless, trendy and chic! With a minimal design and plenty of bling, this option features a simple rose gold band in a traditional Victorian style.
4. Mahola Rose Gold Engagement Ring (Price Upon Request): In a breathtaking art nouveau design, this ring’s natural baroque pearl has an unmistakably antique beauty that makes it stand out in a super unique way.
5. Victorian Emerald and Diamond Engagement Ring ($2,500): This emerald and diamond piece definitely stands the test of time. The vintage gold surrounding the stones adds a modern element for the non-traditional bride.
6. Sabeen Yellow Gold Engagement Ring ($1,575): This lovely garnet engagement ring proves that diamond rings aren’t the only option for a stunning look. The floral setting from the Victorian era is a timeless piece perfect for any bride.
7. Victorian Opal Engagement Ring With English Hallmarks ($2,150): There’s something so stunning about this one-of-a-kind beauty. For those that want a modern twist on the vintage look, this is the ring for you.
8. San Remo Rose Gold Engagement Ring ($1,320): There’s nothing average about this sparkler, and the rich color in this piece makes this vintage ring simply stunning.
9. Madeira Art Deco Engagement Ring ($5,500): The cheerful and detailed workmanship on this art deco ring is perfect for those with a taste for simple elegance.
10. Whitman Starburst Engagement Ring ($2,750): A unique twist on a solitaire ring, this piece from the late 19th century is a great choice for wearing solo or stacking with other gold beauties.
11. Old Mine Cut Diamond Engagement Ring ($3,400): This beautiful diamond halo style ring has a mature but totally boho look to it. We also love the two-color metal look that makes this ring truly special.
12. Georgian Rose Cut Diamond Cluster Engagement Ring ($4,000): This Georgian floral cluster engagement ring dates back to 1800. For those who can’t get enough of their diamonds, this gorgeous option is certainly not short of them.
13. Edwardian Solitaire Engagement Ring ($2,100): If you’re not looking for a traditional solitaire ring, this lovely and detailed Edwardian era stunner mixed with yellow and white gold is an absolute must.
14. Victorian Ruby and Diamond Cluster Engagement Ring ($1,200): Who says it has to be a white diamond ring? Break tradition with this clustered look that’s become an enduring favorite in our book.
15. Georgian Rose Cut Diamond Engagement Ring ($2,800): Here’s a chic alternative to your traditional cluster ring. And yes, that is a hand-carved dog motif on the band.
16. Georgian 14 Karat Gold Engagement Ring With Silver Topped (Price Upon Request): This diamond ring is hand engraved and absolutely stunning. Plus, the crown motif adds an extra layer of old-fashion beauty.
17. 1920s Sapphire and Diamond Eye Cluster Engagement Ring ($1,850): Mixing modern and vintage, this early art deco engagement ring looks like the classic sapphire and diamond cluster with a twist. It’s perfect for the modern bride.
Did you find the vintage engagement ring of your dreams? Tweet us at @Britandco and let us know which one was your favorite!