19 Vintage Fashion Feeds to Follow on Instagram
You can find retro getups at thrift stores, flea markets and boutiques in any trendy part of town. There’s no doubt that vintage fashion is where it’s at if you want unique and one-of-a-kind pieces. Not to mention, buying vintage is sustainable… who knew shopping could save the planet? Finding the perfect piece is all about knowing where to look, which is why we’ve rounded up 19 of the best vintage fashion feeds on Instagram for your viewing pleasure. Fair warning: You may want to buy EVERYTHING.
1. @amarcordvintage: If your heart is set on vintage looks from high-end names, check out this NYC vintage haven. Scrolling through the Amarcord Vintage feed, it’s clear that Chanel, Herve Leger and Missoni are brands that age like fine wines.
3. @mamastonevintage: Mama Stone has been selling vintage fashion online for a decade, and they’ve definitely racked up loads of great finds. Their looks are on the bohemian side, which means they’re perfect for dates to the farmers market or picnics in the park.
5. @ltrainvintage: Look no further for your #ootd inspiration. New York’s L Train Vintage has you covered. In each pic, they dare you to go bold or go home by mixing patterns and conquering color fearlessly. We’re up for the challenge.
7. @edithmachinist: Each piece is seriously more unique than the rest in this feed. Edith Machinist‘s collection really captures the essence of vintage shopping, which is that each great piece you find is like striking gold!
10. @outpost_vintage: Touring Canada by way of teardrop trailer, OUTPOST Vintage is uncovering fun, rugged fashions all across the Great White North. Even if you don’t find their trailer, you can shop them on Etsy!
14. @adoredvintage: Each garment from Adored Vintage looks like it belongs in the most fashionable of museums. From the dainty and delicate to the extravagantly elegant, each find tells a story of its own.
15. @waiste_vintage: Waiste Vintage is an eclectic fashionista’s dream! The patterns are decadent. The styles are easy. And you can almost feel the textures through your IG feed. This is where we’re headed for next festival season.
16. @intertwinedvintage: Every Intertwined Vintage ‘gram puts a fashionable piece or ensemble on display as if it was in a gallery. With these adorable, casual looks we’d be first in line at the opening.
18. @allencompany: The Allen Company collection looks like the wardrobe from a stunning period piece. Browse classic neutrals with modern fits that are worthy of the silver screen.
Do you vintage? Tell us which stylish fashionistas jumpstart your thrifty side in the comments!