14 Wanderlust Desk Accessories for the Girl Who Would Rather Be on Vacation
Do you often find yourself daydreaming about the perfect getaway while you’re at the office? Are you sneaking onto travel blogs during work for some daily inspo? Do you have multiple travel apps on your phone that you check when your co-workers are giving you too much grief? If this sounds like you, odds are you probably have a case of wanderlust. The best cure may be to pack your bags and jet off to a beautiful locale, but for anyone stuck at their desk for the foreseeable future we have the next best thing. Here are 14 travel-themed office supplies that will to soothe your wanderlust (though side effects may include booking your next getaway by lunch).
1. Rifle Paper Co. Passport Pair of Pocket Notebooks ($10): Whether you’re flying over the Pacific or taking notes during your morning meeting, this passport notebook will have you dreaming of adventure in no time.
2. Kikki.K Everyday Ballpoint Pen Resfeber ($4): Hot air balloons, airplanes, boats… oh my! One look at this quirky ballpoint pen during your work day and you’ll be comparing flights prices within the hour.
3. ModCloth Full of Wander Journal ($17): You can thank J.R.R. Tolkien (and the ever fabulous ModCloth) for this travel-worthy collab. You can fill up the 192 pages with just about anything — travel inspo, daily musing or even office gossip.
4. Typo Fly Fly Away Travel Journal ($20, on sale): Whether you’re looking back at past memories or dreaming of the future, a travel journal is a must (especially when it’s a gorgeous mint green).
5. Typo 2016 Desk Calendar ($8, on sale): Plan your next getaway in your cubicle on this gorgeous coral and Aztec-inspired desk calendar. It features a magnetic base to keep your calendar upright for all to see (and be jealous of) your amazing summer plans.
6. Papyrus Red Icon Big Apple Notebook ($7): Is travelling to the Big Apple on your wander-list? Jot down your plans in this too-cute-for-words apple slice notebook.
7. Cavallini & Co. 2016 Paris Wall Calendar ($22): Paris is always a good idea. Hang this delicately printed Cavallini & Co. calendar on your office wall and you’ll be sipping French wine at a café near the Arc (at least in your daydreams).
8. Integral Shop Palm Tree Pouch ($21): Your writing utensils work hard. Give them the vacation they deserve with this tropical-inspired pencil case.
9. Papyrus Paris Street Style: Les Notebooks ($15): Whether your to-do list is grand or petit, everything will feel manageable with this pretty Parisian package.
10. Paper Source Scratch Map ($22): Looking for a new activity to cure lunchtime boredom? This scratch map from Paper Source allows you to scratch off all the places you’ve travelled like a lotto ticket.
11. Paper Source Cavallini Map Magnets ($20): Hang them on the office fridge, your filing cabinet or an office picture frame. These mini magnets will have you dreaming of the New World all day.
12. Local Heroes Palms iPhone 6 Case ($29): Checking emails on your phone just got a whole lot cooler with this adventure-worthy iPhone case from Local Heroes.
13. DCI Mobile Power Station ($21): Is your ideal vacation a road trip with no set destination? Flash back to memories of frantically looking for a gas station off the highway while charging your phone with this mobile power station.
14. Multicolor Map Keyboard Case ($9): Let your fingers travel the globe, even when you’re stuck in front of the computer. Who knows, maybe your index finger will point out your next dream trip!