The Ultimate Gift Guide for Any Wannabe Cool-Girl Witch
Any girl born in the ’80s or ’90s grew up watching and obsessing over witchcraft. Whether your love for the wacky world of spells and spirits stemmed from the sneaky Sanderson Sisters, Sabrina and her black cat, the Charmed sisters or the more cool-girl coven in The Craft, that witchy vibe is one that brings back the nostalgia in ALL the right ways. If you and your #squad have a certain style and witchy flare that extends beyond the length of any old broomstick, the cool-girl witch gifts below will take your wannabe coven to the next level. From ’90s-inspired chokers to magical enamel pins and patches, these finds will definitely put a spell on you. Pick some up just in time for Halloween, or add them to your weekly ensemble and really embrace that dark magic.
1. TeesandTankYouShop Good Witch/Bad Witch Sweatshirts ($20+): This set is the perfect gift for your witchy bestie. First decide who will be the bad witch for the day and then rock these together at your next brunch outing.
2. Nylon Shop 3D Black Cat iPhone 6 Case ($38): What would any bad witch be without her fierce black feline by her side? Sabrina had Salem. Now you can score this rad kitty cat cellphone case and rock it all year long.
3. ShopCrystalTribe Witch’s Moon Velvet Choker ($9): Thanks to the ’90s choker trend revival, you can be one stylish witch with this velvet moon choker. Buffy and Willow would be v proud of this purchase.
4. BuriedDiamond Witch Hand Patch ($8): Add a little flare to your denim jacket or black leather backpack with this ghoul-cool patch. The third eye will bring a trendy accent piece to your everyday ensemble.
5. AtomicLace Grunge Crescent Moon Earrings ($10): Slay all day and all night in these bewitching moon earrings. All the other cool witches will ask you where you got ’em. But remember, a bad witch never reveals her shopping tricks.
everyone that you’re a witch, which is why these enchantress undies will keep you (mostly) out of mischief. Plus, they totally match your velvet crescent moon choker.
Craft-obsessed witch squad young and fresh with this super cute (and slightly scary) Nancy pin. When the pin isn’t on your denim jacket, it will look adorable on your black cape.
8. Nylon Shop Witch Dress ($86): Yes, Nylon has a real witch dress that is sure to make all the other sorceresses a tad jealous. Whether you’re attending The Yule Ball or are off to charms class, this cloak is a keeper.
9. Nylon Best Besties Witches Necklaces ($26): Your ghoul-friends are your good friends. Share the magic between you and your bestie with this charming “Best Witches” necklace.
the mug to drink from? No need to cast any spells either — this gem is dishwasher safe.
11. Nylon Shop Witch Please Tee ($19): With Halloween fast approaching, now’s the time for you to show off your witch attitude with some witty attire. Cotton fabric and cutesy sayings always have a soft spot in any witch’s cold heart.
12. BerkeHareCo Witch Incense ($13): Over many moons, witches have struck a match to a candle to conjure up something magical. Today’s witch, not so much. She prefers to light a yummy scented candle as she draws herself a bubbly bath.
13. SparklePigGlitter Witch Glitter ($4+): Not all witches are green with warts and such. Add a little sparkle to the hocus pocus you’re planning and fool ’em all!
Tabbitha years, this pin will help create the illusion that you know what you’re doing.
15. The Wild Unknown Tarot Deck & Guidebook ($25): This keepsake box set is available for pre-order. Once you purchase this deck and guidebook, you can dive into the realm of tarot card reading. This gift box set is *the* must have for any wannabe witch.