8 Warming Beauty Products to Keep You Radiant (and Toasty!) This Winter
There are few upsides to weather that requires full body thermals. The only one that comes to mind, in fact, is shopping for beauty products that deliver glowy skin and a toasty reprieve from the chills. So before Old Man Winter comes knocking, turn up the heat on your beauty routine with these warming essentials.
1. Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Warming Facial Scrub ($10): Want to press the reset button on your complexion? Coax gunk from clogged pores with this heated exfoliant, then gently massage away dislodged dirt and bacteria with the handy brush attachment.
2. Kneipp Ginger and Cardamom Foot Warming Balm ($22): Winter boots can do a number on your feet. Let ’em warm up to the idea of relaxation with this ginger and cardamom essential-oil-based ointment.
3. Farmacy HONEY POTION Renewing Antioxidant Mask ($56): It’s finally okay to play with your food! Massage a scoop of the thick, honey-based formula all over to trigger its self-heating magic. You’ll see dewier, smoother skin in less than 20 minutes.
4. Dr. Lancer The Method: Polish ($75): Using this thermal scrub created by derm to the stars, Dr. Harold Lancer (read: Kim Kardashian and Beyoncé have graced his office), is like getting the red carpet treatment.
5. Biore Self Heating One Minute Mask ($7): If you’re pinched for time but can’t bear to face the cold just yet, pop on this speedy skin Rx. In just one minute, the mask warms to open pores, and draws out and dissolves more grime than a basic cleanser.
6. The Body Shop Mineral and Ginger Warming Massage Clay Mask ($18): Utilizing kaolin clay from Cornwall, England, this essential works on all skin types, but it’s especially good for oily complexions. The warming sensation? That’s just an added bonus!
7. Skip the Spa Thermal Hair Wrap ($15): Treat yourself to a night of hibernation to spoil your tresses with this heat-intensifying treatment. Infused with 38 plant oils and extracts, the hair wrap uses your body temp to activate the ingredients, resulting in the revival of winter-ravaged strands.
8. Arbonne Intelligence Genius Ultra ($280): Yes, it’s a hefty price tag. But for what’s touted as the Rolls-Royce of anti-aging treatments, it might be worth that pretty penny. How it works: Using low-level ultrasound technology, the at-home tool warms on contact, allowing products to penetrate skin’s surface with greater ease.
Looking for more beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Brit + Co)