20 DIY Winter Accessories to Keep You Warm and Stylish
With a cold front sweeping across the country, it’s time to start thinking about how to stay warm this winter! The thing we love most about winter is being able to break out snuggly accessories like winter hats, fuzzy slippers, scarves, and knit gloves. Here are 20 accessories you can cozy up with, without losing any style points.
4. Upgraded Leather Gloves Leather gloves are fabulous on their own, but adding a touch of herringbone fabric on the ends can really kick them up a notch. I love how these turned out. (via Brit + Co.)
7. Long Striped Gloves An old Zara dress gone gloves, these striped numbers are just the thing for cold winter nights! And stripes are totally on trend right now. (via Born In ’82)
8. No Sew Circle Scarf Although sewing isn’t out of the question around here at Brit + Co., who doesn’t love a good no-sew DIY? That’s always a plus. Here is how to turn your old sweaters into a no-sew scarf! (via Brit + Co.)
14. Chanel-Inspired Cut Out Gloves Leather gloves done right are a great fashion statement. We are loving these Chanel-inspired DIY cut out gloves. They are definitely done right! (via All The Good Girls Go To Heaven)
15. Faux Fur Clutch This faux fur clutch is a lot easier to make than you may think. Think faux fur strips of fabric glued onto a zippered pouch … and voila! (via Meredith and Gwyneth, The New Yorkie)
18. Felted Sweater Bangles A cozy accessory on your wrist … a totally unique and fabulous idea. We love these super soft and subtle colors too. (via Mrs. Polly Rogers)
You better get to work! Looks like you have a lot of crafting to do this winter!
What DIY winter accessories have you bookmarked or made? Talk to us in the comments below.