10 Sweet Wedding Cocktail Stations That Your Guests Will Love
Whether you’re having a small gathering or a super large wedding, you can’t go wrong with a chic cocktail station to serve your guests those signature wedding cocktails. It keeps everyone entertained for an hour between the ceremony and reception, plus it makes a great photo op for showing off your DIY wedding style. Dream up a few of your own favorite drinks and then create a bar setup to match the theme of your wedding. From irresistible sangria to classic mimosas, these 10 cocktail station ideas will definitely get the party started.
1. Tiki Bar: Go for a retro, mid-century vibe with this colorful cocktail setup. Bright tassels on the wall help to set the scene, while a mix of colorful barware, palm leaves and coconuts filled with garnishes complete the look. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
2. Mint Julep Bar: Inspired by the Kentucky Derby, this sophisticated bar cart goes wherever the party goes. It would be perfect for a sunny outdoor wedding in June, preferably somewhere near a magnolia or willow tree. (via Pizzazzerie)
3. Mimosa Bar: Keep it classy with this sweet mimosa bar, which offers up three delicious options for guests to choose from. A chalkboard sign behind the table provides an easy way to explain the setup to guests. (via Katie Kime)
4. Mixology Station: For a standard cocktail station, it’s always good to provide guests with a small mix of choices. Set up two or three liquors, several mixers and an array of cute garnishes, from sliced fruit to drink umbrellas. If you go this route, make sure to provide guests with a few sample recipes or suggestions for what they should mix. (via Sugar and Charm)
5. Pretty, Pre-made Drink Display: Showcase your style by bringing in a glamorous vintage piece — like this vanity dresser — as the centerpiece for your cocktail station. (Photo via One Love Photography)
6. Modern Champagne Bar: Perfect for an evening wedding, this glamorous bar display feels just right for keeping the party going all night. Dress up a basic table with a black sequin tablecloth, add marquee letters for modern flair and finish with gold bar accents on top for contrast. (Photo via Betsi Ewing)
7. Sangria Bar: Set up a streamlined sangria bar like this for an easy and delicious cocktail situation. This one features several carafes with white wine and red wine options (which you can have your bartender refill), and then a mix of fruit so guests can customize the flavors. (Photo via One Hope Wine)
8. Bloody Mary Bar: Wherever there’s bacon, the people will follow. This amazing Bloody Mary bar has matching labels on each item for a cohesive look. (Photo via Marcie Lynn Photography)
9. Moscow Mule Bar: Stick with a single signature drink to keep it simple. Trendy copper mugs can double as favors for the wedding — just add a cute straw and a customized drink stirrer and you’re done. (Photo via Jessica Frey Photography)
10. Margarita Bar: This cocktail display would be ideal for a destination wedding or a hot summer reception. The vivid, Mexico-inspired colors feel super festive, plus margaritas are easy to make in big batches. (Photo via Danielle Moss)
What’s your favorite cocktail station setup? Follow us on Pinterest for more home cocktail inspo!