Turns out, the glorious nuptial trends of geometric shapes and minimalist decor are even better when combined! Sure, they can stand alone gorgeously, but once you feast your eyes on some fab expressions of the duo, you’ll see why they’re quickly becoming the ultimate wedding decor power couple. Allow us to introduce you to the geo-minimal big-day trend with the 14 stunning looks below. We’ll betcha 20 bucks that you’ll be totally *heart eyed* by the end.
2. Understated Cake: Keeping your cake super basic can be a wonderful thing when geometric shapes and subtle touches of greenery are involved. The top tier here even has us thinking blank cake might be the new drip cake. (via Brandon Scott Photography / Wedding Chicks)
3. Eclectic Place Settings: Take elegant minimalism to the next level by pairing clean lines of white and gold with boho succulents and tiny geo accents. The combination makes for a totally balanced, yet showstopping look. (via Hello Love Photography / The Wedding Community)
4. Blended Materials: Utilizing natural elements like the wooden table, strips of greenery, and stone votives pictured here is a flawless way to keep decor intriguing without going OTT. Plus, those cement candle bases are totally DIYable — and clearly worth the effort. (via Kristina Adams Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
5. Metallic Backdrop: Get a little glitzy with your geo backdrop. A trendy number like this will work double duty as a fab background for your nuptial pics and a chic photo booth at the reception. (via Michelle Roller Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
6. Colorful Expression: If geometrics and bright colors are your jam, this is the look to copy! And what better place to make your vibrant theme crystal clear than with your welcome sign and gift box? (via One Love Photography / Falon B Weddings)
7. Engagement + Wedding Rings: Falling hard for the geo-minimal theme? Put a ring on it! The trendy LexLuxe Natural Diamond Slice Ring ($1995) could be *The One* for you.
8. See-Through Table Numbers: Ain’t got time to DIY? No prob. You can always rely on Etsy sellers to craft unique geo decor, like these ZCreateDesign Acrylic Table Numbers ($9).
9. Dessert Table: This gray-scale dessert table speaks to us, and it’s not just because there’s cake involved. It gorgeously proves that a light and simple look can still be totally one of a kind. (via Nienke van Denderen / The Pretty Blog)
10. Sleek Invitations: Preview your stellar wedding theme with your save the dates, invites, and thank yous by sticking with fonts like Sans Serif and a few clean, symmetrical lines. (via Minted / The Broke-Ass Bride)
11. Bonus Candlelight: Clusters of pillar candles may appear excessive to your minimal tablescape, but the bold pieces and tiny flames will totally light the room with romantic, calming vibes. Worth it! (via Rhythm Photography / Style Me Pretty)
12. Mod Bridal Gown: That’s right — the haute new trend isn’t just for your decor. If you adore the geo-minimal theme, use it for your dress and all the aesthetics of your day will be straight-up drool-worthy. (via Charlotte Simpson Bridal / Weddings Online)
13. Trend Trio: Here’s what we call geo-minimal-rustic. Maybe we’re taking some creative liberties with that slightly OTT name, but the trifecta of trendiness here is blowing us away. (via Olive Photography / Junebug Weddings)
14. Suspended Florals: The floral chandelier is a big trend that just keeps getting better! This couple’s version with ferns and florals on a geometric sculpture is making us weak in the knees. (via Redfield Photo / Style Me Pretty)
Want more wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.