15 Floral Chandeliers That Will Make Your Wedding Pop
It’s hard to hide our floral obsession, especially when it comes to weddings. You’ve probably already planned your own bouquet cascading from your hands, centerpiece flowers, wedding arch embellishments and bridesmaids’ bouquets, but don’t forget the ceiling! That’s right — hanging floral installations above your friends and family will bring a little extra charm to your venue and make your reception memorable. These 15 floral chandeliers made of bold blooms and pretty petals will create just the right amount of drama for your modern wedding.
1. Totally Tropical: Step into a tropical garden that’s a dream come true for a greenhouse wedding. The wicker pendant lamps are the perfect accent to the bold blooms and bright colors. (via Sugar & Cloth)
2. Next-Level Charm: There is just something super luxurious about a tiered floral chandelier. Hang this beauty over your sweetheart table for a dramatic look that demands attention. (via Tim Willoughby / Ruffled)
3. DIY Floral Chandelier: The best part about this floral chandelier is that you can make it yourself. Don’t worry — we’ve got you covered with step-by-step instructions from beginning to end that will make this craft a no-brainer.
4. Chic Chandelier: These oversized florals are everything. Suspended high above the happy couple, it’s a grand gesture that ensures all guests’ eyes are focused front and center. (via Luke Bugenske / Green Wedding Shoes)
5. Go Green: Just imagine this large floral installation hanging at your bridal brunch or reception. It doesn’t need a lot of color to make an impression — the vivid greens will automatically brighten up any and every venue. (via Design Love Fest)
6. Al Fresco Elegance: The au naturel feel is only complete with candlelight. Mixing greens and candles will make walking into your wedding venue feel like you’ve entered into a secret garden. (via Jose Villa / Style Me Pretty)
7. Boho Blooms: This boho-inspired place setting is adorned with such a GORG group of flowers. Bright colored chairs and a hodgepodge collection of carpets can help pull off your free-spirited aesthetic. (Lauren Gabrielle Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
8. Pink Pampas: This amazingly beautiful pampas grass floral installation brings the perfect texture to a garden wedding. These stems were hand-wired and lit from within, giving an ethereal glow to the community table as guests celebrated into the night. (via Natalie Norton / Signature Maui)
9. Refined Romance: Feel the moody vibes of this dark floral chandelier filled with forest greens and red-wine colored flowers. The natural candlelight provides a romantic glow for friends and family to dine by. (via Lukas and Suzy VanDyke / Green Wedding Shoes)
10. Ethereal Lighting: Adding strands of twinkle lights to your floral installation will make it *SO* much prettier. And thoughtful details like the coral armchair and centerpieces dotted with pink blooms help the blush pinks in the chandelier really pop. (via Geneoh Photography / Ruffled)
12. Hoop Heaven: To take advantage of your venue’s vertical space, hang your floral chandeliers sideways. Use a variety of hoop sizes to make a gorgeous backdrop for your sweetheart table. (via Katie Nesbitt / mywedding)
13. Enhanced Canopy: Just because your wedding is outdoors under a natural canopy, doesn’t mean you can’t get in on this awesome trend. Hang your floral installation from a tree branch to go over the top with a nature theme. (via Valerie Darling / Green Wedding Shoes)
14. Rustic Wreath: This is definitely a look you’ll want to steal for your barnyard nuptials. If you’re planning a winter wedding, the wreath-like structure is perfect to bring a holiday vibe to your venue. (Jose Villa / Style Me Pretty)
Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous ideas for your wedding.