5 Off-Registry Wedding Gift Ideas to Stand Out from the Crowd in 2019
Thinking of getting something for the newlyweds that isn’t on their registry? It’s a faux pas, we know. But with a thoughtful approach and a bit of personalization, it might end up being the best present they didn’t know they needed. Our ideas below have something for just about every couple — no matter what your budget is.
1. Wine-themed Presents: Who wouldn’t adore a gift that’s personalized and alcoholic? Artificer Wood Works boxes are custom, handcrafted pieces that will be the most thoughtful present the couple receives. They offer stunning personalized wine boxes in many different styles, as well as keepsake photo boxes.
2. Amazon Prime Membership: If you’re really stumped on what to gift the bride and groom, then you can’t go wrong with an Amazon Prime year-long membership ($119). Your favorite newlyweds can use it to stock up on honeymoon and first-home essentials.
3. A Fancy Bar Cart: Bar carts have become a stylish home staple and would make a next-level gift for the millennial couple. This sleek and modern Sophia Bar Cart from Thirsty Nest ($395) was made for newlyweds who are moving into their first place together and need some entertaining essentials.
4. Airbnb Gift Card: For the newlyweds that are complete wanderlusters, an Airbnb gift card is basically a no-brainer. You might even be a complete life-saver for the lovebirds who forgot to book lodging plans for their honeymoon!
5. A Personalized Gift Box: That’s Darlin’ makes sure every giftee feels the l-o-v-e. You can create a custom design (like this elderflower and pear-themed box) or choose from their curated gift box collection.
Which gift do you think would really WOW the newly hitched duo? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.