7 Romantic Ways to Rock a Ponytail at Your Wedding
On your wedding day, you want your hair to be totally dreamy, but you also need a style that’ll live through all the sweating, picture-taking, drinking, and dancing. The answer, ladies, is the ponytail. Believe it or not, the basic pony can be dressed up to look bride-worthy and elegant AF. Have doubts? Check out the seven gorg renditions below made for rockin’ a ponytail down the aisle.
1. Twisted Low Pony: For a romantic twist (see what we did there) on the basic ponytail, toss in some curls and spirals, then secure the hair low so it’ll flow down your back in angelic style. (via You Look Lovely Photography / Style Me Pretty)
4. Knotted Loose Ponytail: A couple of twists and knots in a loose fashion will give off the chill, laid-back allure that a free-spirited bride can get behind. (via Dannon K. Collard / Style Me Pretty)
5. Sectioned-Off Twists: Section off hair, twist it, and pin it back to achieve this majorly elevated take. It’s an ideal way to add some volume and romance without getting too complicated. (via Tenth & Grace / Style Me Pretty)
6. Braid-Accented Low Ponytail: Betcha didn’t think cornrows could work when you say “I do.” Start a couple of French braids near the roots, then twirl ’em back into a side pony for an edgy touch. (via Krista Mason Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
7. Voluminous High Pony: If you love a good ’60s vibe, look no further than this sweet ‘do. Serious volume, lived-in texture, and convenience make this chic and simple pony the total package. (via Braedon Flynn Photography / Green Wedding Shoes)
Tweet us your favorite wedding hairstyles @BritandCo!