The Best Wedding Shoes to Shop Now at Every Price Point
Every bride-to-be dreams of how she will look on her wedding day. While the majority of time is spent saying yes to the dress, that doesn’t mean accessories should fall by the wayside — especially not the shoes. Luckily, there are tons of options out there, from non-traditional wedding shoes to uber comfortable wedding shoes, available at any price point. We rounded up an array of gorgeous and intricate steppers made for you to dance the night away. From fancy flats to simple stilettos, shop the 20 chicest wedding day shoes on the market for any budget.
1. Stuart Weitzman Nudist Sandal ($398): Simple and sophisticated, this strappy sandal is the ultimate wedding shoe. The classic silhouette will pair perfectly with virtually any wedding gown, so feel free to grab a pair for your end-of-summer nuptials or as a standby for springtime wedding season.
2. Manolo Blahnik Hangisi 105 mm Cobalt Blue Satin Pump ($965): Attention all Sex and the City fans! The classic shoe Carrie wore in the first movie is still available. The chic jewel encrusted pump is the perfect way to incorporate a little something blue into your wedding day look.
3. Topshop Prosecco Pearl Effect High Heel Mule ($180): The mule is one of the hottest shoe styles of the season, making it perfect for fashion-forward brides who want to take risks when walking down the aisle. This chic pair has special detailing like an oversized bow and pretty pearly print on the heel to bring an added avant garde flair to your day.
4. Badgley Mischka Satin Giana d’Orsay Pump ($225): If your dress is a shade of off-white, opt for a sleek shoe in ivory with classic embellishment. This pair has the perfect amount of bling, plus they’ll show off a hint of your wedding day pedi, which is always a bonus.
5. Schutz Enida Sandal ($170): Is your betrothed a lot taller than you? If so, this four-inch heel will give you enough lift to make your wedding day kiss much easier and your dancing feel much more comfortable. The sturdy block heel will keep you from wobbling down the aisle.
6. Aquazzura Disco Thing Heel ($925): Ready to dance the night away? Try this chic shoe adorned with gold and silver disco balls that will ensure you release your inner dancing queen.
7. Badgley Mischka Signify Evening Sandals ($195): Add some glitz and glam to your ceremony (who are we kidding — your entire day will be Insta-worthy) with a pair of silver metallic strappy sandals that are ideal for the cityscape-views-and-chic-cocktails type of bride.
8. Kate Spade Lovely Satin Ivory Bow Pump ($350): Calling all preppy brides! What better way to inject some fun into a classic pump than with an oversized glitter bow?
9. Blue by Betsey Johnson Pearl Flat Thong Sandals ($99): Show off your pearly whites a la these stunners that are tailor-made for a breezy end-of-summer/early autumn ceremony. Getting hitched beachside? Grab these for the ideal mix of classy and casual.
10. Charles David Catarina Pointy Toe Pump ($207): A sleek, pointed-toe white pump is the classic wedding shoe — no ifs, ands or buts about it. You can’t go wrong with this pair of always-in-style steppers. *adds to cart*
11. Pink Paradox London Lace Peep Toe ($89): If you want to add just a touch of romance to your overall wedding day attire, opt for a pair of lace heels like these romantic steppers. With a just-right heel and perfectly peeped toe, these shoes are destined to be part of your special day.
12. Giuseppe Zanotti Metal Wing Sandals ($1,595) Glamazons, rejoice! These sculptural metallic beauties are the ultimate wedding shoe. Get ready to spend the night perched in front of a pedicam, because these drama-enducing heels are meant to be documented.
13. David’s Bridal Dyeable Pearl and Crystal Sandal ($60): There are 54 color options you can choose from to dye these satin sandals, leaving you with no excuse not to snatch these up. How fun to have your shoes match your bridesmaids’ dresses!
14. SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker Carrie T-Strap Heels ($375): Does anyone know more about shoes than SJP? We didn’t think so. This t-strap is equal parts glamour and comfort for a look that jolts old Hollywood sensibilities into the present day.
15. Benjamin Adams London Megan Ivory Heels ($250): The metallic-meets-snakeskin straps on these heels intertwine for style that’s sexy and sophisticated, but never stuffy. Step right in for an unforgettable night.
16. Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies Kitten Heel ($675): Love the look of a classic pump but can’t handle the height? This kitten heel to the rescue! Pair this set with a mod-style shift or A-line ’50s-era dress for a low-key ceremony and cocktail-style reception. Plus, who can resist that signature red bottom?
17. DVF Caserta Leather Slide Sandal ($125): Slide into your summer wedding in a pair of these sleek slip-ons. They’re perfect for backyard “I dos” or an island getaway with poolside nuptials.
18. Menbur Ingrid Crystal Wedge Pump ($163): Business in the front and party in the back — that philosophy applies to your wedding look as well. These seem like classic peep toes at first, but from behind will show you a whole different side, with an intricate crystal and pearl design on a sturdy wedge heel.
19. Lulu’s Braid for Each Other Rose Gold Braided Heels ($31): Looking for an unexpected pair of wedding shoes? These braided strappy sandals in rose gold are just the ticket! And at $31, they’ll keep you on-budget.
20. Nicholas Kirkwood Casti Pearl-Heeled Sandals ($621): As if these golden sandals weren’t chic enough on their own, they manage to up the ante with out-of-this-world pearl-embellished low heels. Grab these if you’re in need of some instant glamour or a chic upgrade for a second look.
Want more wedding style? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.