14 Weekender Bags Under $75 for Your End-of-Summer Getaway
If you’re planning one more summer getaway before fall sets in, you’ll need the right bag to bring along on your journey. Not every holiday calls for a big rolling suitcase, but we all know your little tote bag probably won’t hold everything you need for your trip. Enter: the weekender bag. It’s just the right balance between a tote and a carry-on. And the best part? You don’t even have to break the bank to find a truly beautiful and versatile bag that will work for you for years to come.
1. Lulu’s Early Check-In Black and White Plaid Weekender ($69): Imagine if Mary Poppins’ carpet bag was this hot. This deep and spacious option comes in a bold plaid that’s sure to catch anyone’s eye.
2. Ban.do Getaway Duffle Bag in Paradiso ($58): Do you have a ticket to paradise? Better pack your essentials in a bag that’s fit for a tropical isle. This duffle is huge enough for all your outfits and toiletries but offers comfortable straps so you won’t be weighed down.
3. Baggu Weekend Bag ($74): If you need something reliable, durable, and that can preferably double as a beach bag, look no further. This nautical stripe canvas bag is roomy and works well for a day on the shore.
4. A New Day Striped Canvas Weekender Bag ($35): Pack your swimsuit, sun hat, and maxi dress and head to the cape. Even though this affordable option may seem good to be true, the heavy-duty canvas and reinforced bottom can hold up to 22 pounds.
5. Mi Pac Gym Weekender in Lemon ($56): No color is better for a summer getaway than the shade of sunshine. This modern and minimal design is made with faux leather and yellow woven cotton that makes it stronger than it looks, so you can rest assured it’ll be there for you during a long weekend.
6. Kate + Alex Cuffaro Quilted Weekender Bag ($45): Travel is easy-peasy when you have a soft-yet-strong quilted bag by your side. Minimalist packers will love how lightweight it is when they take it along on a quick holiday.
7. Herschel Supply Co. Strand Duffle ($65): This popular design gives you easy access to what you need in your bag (which means no more digging) and comes in a variety of trendy colors to suit your style.
8. Sole Society Robin Vegan Color Block Weekender ($75): That quintessential leather look can work for vegans too. This fab bag is a modern twist on vintage design but without the guilt, because it’s made with vegan hide.
9. Lulu’s Stay The Night Burgundy Weekender Bag ($43): It’s simple and classic — just like you. Choose between brown or a slightly less typical burgundy for a bit of pop.
10. Jadyn B. Weekender Duffel Bag with Shoe Pocket ($40): If a bottomless pit of a bag isn’t your style, don’t worry. There are plenty of options out there with built-in organization. This bag gives you a special side pocket just for your shoes, so mud, sand, or dirt are no longer a reason to cringe when you pack.
11. Ban.do Work It Out Gym Bad in Lady Of Leisure ($35): Maybe you’re one of those people who like to carry light. Go for a duffle that’s a little on the smaller side but still makes a statement.
12. WFLB Foldable Large Travel Duffel Bag in Flamingo ($23): Stow everything you need and more. Not only will this high-capacity bag keep everything you could possibly need on a summer vacay, it also comes in delightful patterns like this one with tiny palm leaves and flamingos.
13. L.L. Bean Small Adventure Duffle ($50): Ready for some adventure? Of course you are. L.L. Bean has a practical and affordable option for travelers who want to forgo the bells and whistles. But these duffles still come in plenty of attractive colors.
14. H&M Weekend Bag ($50): Don’t overthink your needs when it comes to the right weekender bag. This faux-leather option comes in black or brown, and the throwback silo is just the right accent to your vintage-style sundress.
Do you have any recommendations for affordable weekender bags? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.