You’ll Never Believe These 7 Weird Subscription Boxes Actually Exist
A good mail day and a subscription box go hand in hand. After all, what’s not to love about getting a package full of goodies you don’t have to scrounge around the internet for? With the recent surge in popularity of this monthly delivery model, you can get just about anything your heart desires — and we mean anything. These seven options from Cratejoy prove it, with contents ranging from skulls to containers full of slime. If you’re semi-curious to see what else is inside, scroll down to check out these out-there options.
1. Skulls Unlimited Crate ($25+ each): If you’re an archaeologist in the making (or just have a thing for bones), this box is right up your alley. Each month, you can expect to receive a shipment filled with things like “skulls, baculums, teeth, claws,” all for a v. affordable fee. The only catch? Specimen integrity cannot be guaranteed.
2. Cryptid Crate ($40+ each): This crate takes cryptozoology to new heights. Whether you grew up believing in Bigfoot or have seen a UFO yourself, this set will feed your love of all things paranormal. Think tees, films, and other mysterious goodies all in one box.
3. Lefty’s Loot ($30+ each): Left-handers: We feel for you. Discover practical products designed to for lefties to use everywhere from the kitchen to the office. All your righty friends will be jealous.
4. The Magic Subscription Box ($29+ each): Work your magic monthly. Each shipment of The Magic Subscription Box includes three to five tricks to keep your skills sharp for any audience — random passersby included.
5. Unboxing the Bizarre Crate ($20+ each): Sometimes, you just need a reason to celebrate. This selection will give you everything you need to honor the most bizarre holidays, including “Take Your Houseplant for a Walk” Day or “Embrace Your Geekness” Day. Regardless of your stance on either of these festivities, a fun surprise is guaranteed.
6. Slime Box ($11+ each): It’s all in the name. Each month, you’ll receive four to six slime-related items to touch or play with. So it comes as no surprise it was voted “#1 Subscription Box for people who do not want to grow up.”
7. Escape the Crate ($30+ each): If you’ve tried an escape room (or are looking for an excuse to), this crate includes all the items you need to set up an hour-long scenario in your own living room.
Know of other cool or wacky subscription boxes to try? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.