9 Beauty Subscription Boxes Every Lazy Girl Needs
Trying out and testing the latest and greatest makeup, skin, and hair products is straight up fun. That said, spending the cash to get them isn’t always doable — that’s why we love subscription boxes so much. From options that tackle skincare woes to one that caters to natural beauty lovers, there’s a kit that’s perfect for everyone. Check out these nine commitment-phobe-friendly beauty subscription boxes that’ll make your life so much easier — and prettier.
View this post on Instagram
🍭APRIL LUX REVEAL🍭 It's time for some music & fun under the sun 😎 If you're going to Coachella or any other outdoor festival this month, this is the perfect box to grab & take with you! Our April Lux box contains SEVEN sheet masks that will brighten, calm, protect, energize, & revitalize your skin before AND after all these events 🌻 Subscribe now to become a part of the FaceTory Fam 💕
A post shared by FaceTory (@myfacetory) on
1. Facetory ($9-20/month): Receive masks from well-known skincare brands like Dr. Jart and Karuna, and discover soon-to-be favorite products from under-the-radar K-Beauty brands.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Petit Vour (@petitvour) on
2. Petit Vour ($15/month): This vegan beauty box includes minis (and sometimes full-size products) that are personalized to your needs. Earn points for purchasing, reviewing, and recommending friends, and you can use those points to buy products from beloved natural brands such as Juice Beauty and W3LL People.
3. Square Hue ($16-21/month): If you don’t feel like spending an hour at the nail salon but want trendy digits all the time, meet Square Hue. The brand offers two subscription options to give you endless monthly manis. Choose a dynamic duo of Square Hue’s best seasonal shades or opt for all three of their fave monthly hues.
4. Mishibox ($24/month): Get the lowdown on a slew of must-try Korean beauty products courtesy of this subscription box. In each shipment, you’ll score five or six deluxe-sized samples and full-size products from a wide range of brands, like TONYMOLY and Too Cool for School, that the curators swear by.
View this post on Instagram
Target April Beauty Box Just got this in the mail this weekend and I'm very excited about this months box. Some brands included are: 💋@larocheposayusa 💋@sally_hansen 💋@bananaboatbrand 💋@drteals 💋@rimmellondonus 💋@haskhair 💋@eb5_skincare In the second pic there is a full list of names and descriptions for all items included. Did you pick one up this month? . . . . . . . . #treasuredbeautyfinds #larocheposay #eb5skincare #sallyhanson #nails #arganoil #haskarganoil #drtealsfoamingbath #bananaboatsunscreen #rimmellondon #beautyjunkie #beautycare #beautybox #targetbeautybox #makeupjunkie #beautyaddict #skincare #skincarejunkie #facewash #targetbeauty
A post shared by Treasured Beauty Finds (@treasuredbeautyfinds) on
5. Target Beauty Box ($7/bi-monthly): The everything-retailer upped their beauty cred after releasing their own subscription box back in 2013. Each month, you can try what’s new at the store without ever having to hop in the car — perfect for ladies who can’t even deal with lines. You can go green with a box focused on natural beauty or opt for the original box, both of which cost less than the price of lunch.
View this post on Instagram
Spring is in the air, in my step and yes, spring has been bottled to deeply hydrate your skin. To give your skin, you know, that extra spring. 'The Wandering Woman's English Spring' Box is the essence of spring, both literally and figuratively! . Just in case you've missed the previous posts, let me recap the juicy details! Each April Beauty Box will contain two full sized products that form the first two steps, post-cleanse, of a well-balanced skincare routine: . 💦 @amlybotanicals' evocative Silver-rich Radiance Boost facial mist that will immediately transport you to a wildflower meadow. This is the first hydrating step in my routine. This mist is soothingly pretty, yet packs a punch with silver-rich spring water, floral hydrosols, peptides, herbs, humectants and floral extracts. Like I've said, a mist is a must in a skincare ritual, and what a mist this one is! . 💦 @twelvebeauty's Ideal Moisture Level serum is a fantastic serum that I love using as my second hydrating step after Amly's Face Mist. It has been specifically formulated for reactive skin that is exposed to harsh urban environments, and is very effective at calming my skin. This serum feeds both moisture and nourishment to the skin with humectants and powerful botanical extracts that lock moisture in the skin while also combating skin cell damage. . These two gorgeous products form the perfect duo to meet the skin's hydration needs! Have you tried them? Psst. Last day to subscribe is March 25. -------------------------------------------- 📷: @beautybyparita . .. . #boxwalla #boxwallabeauty #greenbeauty #greenbblogger #cleanbeauty #naturalbeauty #organicbeauty #naturalskincare #instaskin #instabeauty #instaskincare #beauty #beautyaddict #skincare #skincareroutine #skincarejunkie #skincareritual #hydratingmist #hydratingserum #luxurybeauty #bookstagram #bookshelf #luxuryskincare #ecoluxury #ecobeauty #ecoluxurybeauty #mothersdaygift #indiebeauty #globalbeauty #glowingskin
A post shared by Boxwalla (@theboxwalla) on
6. Boxwalla ($50/bi-monthly): Transitioning to a totally green beauty routine can be tough (and expensive). Boxwalla understands this struggle, so they created a beauty box that delivers natural products. For $50 every other month, you’ll receive a selection of hand-picked items from brands including rms and Siam Seas.
7. ONYXBOX ($19/month): Deeper foundation colors, natural hair products, and makeup that complement darker skin tones are just a few of the reasons why women of color love ONYXBOX. Each delivery includes five full-size or deluxe travel-size beauty buys selected by trusted experts.
8. Yuzen Box ($33/quarterly): This quarterly subscription box is packed to the brim with products that are meant to help you stay zen and balanced. From calming body mists to antioxidant-rich chocolate bars to beautiful essential oils, these selections will keep you relaxed as you grind through the work week.
9. Beauty Fix Box ($25/month): Curated by industry experts from Dermstore, this package includes a collection of full-size and travel-size makeup, skin, and hair products you’ll covet all season long. With the contents valued at over $100, not only is this bad boy a great value, but you’re getting hard-to-find picks that skin pros swear by.
Tweet us your favorite beauty subscription boxes @BritandCo!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)