Trying out and testing the latest and greatest makeup, skin, and hair products is straight up fun. That said, spending the cash to get them isn’t always doable — that’s why we love subscription boxes so much. From options that tackle skincare woes to one that caters to natural beauty lovers, there’s a kit that’s perfect for everyone. Check out these nine commitment-phobe-friendly beauty subscription boxes that’ll make your life so much easier — and prettier.
1. Facetory ($9-20/month): Receive masks from well-known skincare brands like Dr. Jart and Karuna, and discover soon-to-be favorite products from under-the-radar K-Beauty brands.
2. Petit Vour ($15/month): This vegan beauty box includes minis (and sometimes full-size products) that are personalized to your needs. Earn points for purchasing, reviewing, and recommending friends, and you can use those points to buy products from beloved natural brands such as Juice Beauty and W3LL People.
3. Square Hue ($16-21/month): If you don’t feel like spending an hour at the nail salon but want trendy digits all the time, meet Square Hue. The brand offers two subscription options to give you endless monthly manis. Choose a dynamic duo of Square Hue’s best seasonal shades or opt for all three of their fave monthly hues.
4. Mishibox ($24/month): Get the lowdown on a slew of must-try Korean beauty products courtesy of this subscription box. In each shipment, you’ll score five or six deluxe-sized samples and full-size products from a wide range of brands, like TONYMOLY and Too Cool for School, that the curators swear by.
5. Target Beauty Box ($7/bi-monthly): The everything-retailer upped their beauty cred after releasing their own subscription box back in 2013. Each month, you can try what’s new at the store without ever having to hop in the car — perfect for ladies who can’t even deal with lines. You can go green with a box focused on natural beauty or opt for the original box, both of which cost less than the price of lunch.
6. Boxwalla ($50/bi-monthly): Transitioning to a totally green beauty routine can be tough (and expensive). Boxwalla understands this struggle, so they created a beauty box that delivers natural products. For $50 every other month, you’ll receive a selection of hand-picked items from brands including rms and Siam Seas.
7. ONYXBOX ($19/month): Deeper foundation colors, natural hair products, and makeup that complement darker skin tones are just a few of the reasons why women of color love ONYXBOX. Each delivery includes five full-size or deluxe travel-size beauty buys selected by trusted experts.
8. Yuzen Box ($33/quarterly): This quarterly subscription box is packed to the brim with products that are meant to help you stay zen and balanced. From calming body mists to antioxidant-rich chocolate bars to beautiful essential oils, these selections will keep you relaxed as you grind through the work week.
9. Beauty Fix Box ($25/month): Curated by industry experts from Dermstore, this package includes a collection of full-size and travel-size makeup, skin, and hair products you’ll covet all season long. With the contents valued at over $100, not only is this bad boy a great value, but you’re getting hard-to-find picks that skin pros swear by.
Tweet us your favorite beauty subscription boxes @BritandCo!