The DIY crew at Brit + Co is happy to announce that a fresh, summery revamp of one of our favorite Brit Kits is popping up this month! We took our Layered Bracelet Kit and lightened it up with hot white leather, perfect for summer style.
As always, our revamped White Leather Layered Bracelet Kit comes with everything you need to make this simple yet stunning layered bracelet in 30 minutes or less! Grab one for yourself (or a friend) for $25 from our online shop!
A proven crowd pleaser, these bracelets make a great party activity and party favor in one! Bridal showers, birthdays or the casual crafternoon can all benefit from this easy peasy DIY.
– white leather cord
– curved brass tube beads
– brass cord ends
– jump rings
– lobster clasp
– E-6000 glue
– jewelry plier/cutter
1. Measure around your wrist, and cut nine equal lengths of leather cord.
2. String nine brass tubes on all nine lengths of cord.
3. Glue nine cords into one cord end, and the opposite ends into the second cord end.
4. Remove excess glue from the end caps using a toothpick.
5. Let the glue dry for approximately 15 minutes.
6. Attach jump rings to each cord end, and a lobster clasp to one of the jump rings.
7. Dress it up with a cute cocktail dress, or dress it down with a jersey tee for that easy breezy vibe!
And the easiest jewelry DIY you’ve ever made starts NOW!
Measure around your wrist and cut a length of cord that just goes all the way around, with a little slack, for a comfortable length.
Now cut eight more pieces of cord at the same length, for a total of 9 strands.
Next up, string a brass tube onto each leather strand.
Add a dab of glue into a cord end, insert the cords, and repeat with the second cord end on the other side. You may also want to clear out any excess glue from the cord ends using a toothpick. (Don’t worry if the leather or brass tubes get a bit messy, you can rub the excess glue off once it’s dry.)
Let the glue dry for approximately 15 minutes. After it’s dry, attach jump rings to each cord end, and attach a lobster clasp to one of the jump rings.
And there you have it! A classy white and gold combo to add to any outfit!
How do you like that for an easy DIY? We think its pretty darn dreamy ourselves.
What other types of bracelets would you like to see kitted up in our shop? Talk to us in the comments below.