10 Wine-Inspired Hair Colors for the Vino-Loving Gal
It’s Wine Wednesday, y’all! Many of us *will* be celebrating this sacred day by grabbing our favorite glass of red, white or bubbly, or perhaps whipping up a wine slushie, but the truly wine-obsessed can take things even further by turning their passion for vino into a style statement. This summer, embrace your love affair with the sauce by rocking a hair color inspired by your favorite wine. From ombre red to soft rosé, these 10 boozy hair colors will help you find your next Insta-worthy look.
1. Pinot Rosé: Embrace that rosé-all-day lifestyle with a softly tinted hue. Use the balayage technique to add warm pink highlights for an *almost* natural finish.
2. Rosé Roots: Give your icy blonde, Jennifer Lawrence-inspired locks a bit of edge by adding a pop of pink at the roots. This look is great for transitioning in darker roots when growing out your bleach-blonde style.
3. Chardonnay: Go for a more natural expression of your wine love with this full-bodied golden shade. The honey blonde color is perfect for summer.
View this post on Instagram
❤️❤️❤️ Kevin Murphy reds are my favorite, their color line are so true to the swatch! #judyjetsonhaircate #redhead #redhair #kevinmurphy #kevinmurphycolorme #imallaboutdahair #modernsalon #americansalon #hotonbeauty #behindthechair #nofilter #beautylaunchpad #copperhair #boston #theunicorntribe #unicorntribe #mermaidians #redhairdontcare #stylistshopconnect #stylistssupportingstylists #harvardsquare #lesley #mit @modernsalon @beautylaunchpad @love_kevin_murphy @imallaboutdahair @stylistssupportingstylists @theunicorntribe @mermaidians @behindthechair_com
A post shared by Boston Cambridge Hairstylist (@catecutdye) on
4. Pinot Noir: “Peeno Noir” isn’t just a song from Kimmy Schmidt — it’s also a fiery red hair color (oh, and a type of wine!). Achieve that sultry aura you’re after with a deep-yet-vibrant shade of red.
5. Champagne + Rosé: You’re not the type of girl to play favorites, especially when it comes to wine. Mix things up with soft touches of rosé and champagne for a fun and funky warm-weather look.
6. Gamay Ombre: Here’s a look that’s sure to smolder. Go for a dark shade of crimson for an ultra-alluring booze-inspired look.
7. Grenache Rosé: Give in to the power of pink. Embrace a bright, rosy shade for a look that’s just as sweet as your favorite glass of rosé.
8. Champagne: This platinum style will carry you through a long summer of fun in the sun. Apply highlights liberally for a brighter, multidimensional look.
9. Young Red: Highlights don’t have to be subtle. Give your wine-inspired hair a rocker edge with some cool and contrasting red accents.
10. Zinfandel: Zinfandel is known for its berry notes. Add subtle hints of purple to your red-wine tresses for a look that’s as sweet as it is sexy.
Which wine-inspired hair color are you dying to try? Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)