10 Wine-Inspired Hair Colors for the Vino-Loving Gal
It’s Wine Wednesday, y’all! Many of us *will* be celebrating this sacred day by grabbing our favorite glass of red, white or bubbly, or perhaps whipping up a wine slushie, but the truly wine-obsessed can take things even further by turning their passion for vino into a style statement. This summer, embrace your love affair with the sauce by rocking a hair color inspired by your favorite wine. From ombre red to soft rosé, these 10 boozy hair colors will help you find your next Insta-worthy look.
1. Pinot Rosé: Embrace that rosé-all-day lifestyle with a softly tinted hue. Use the balayage technique to add warm pink highlights for an *almost* natural finish.
2. Rosé Roots: Give your icy blonde, Jennifer Lawrence-inspired locks a bit of edge by adding a pop of pink at the roots. This look is great for transitioning in darker roots when growing out your bleach-blonde style.
3. Chardonnay: Go for a more natural expression of your wine love with this full-bodied golden shade. The honey blonde color is perfect for summer.
4. Pinot Noir: “Peeno Noir” isn’t just a song from Kimmy Schmidt — it’s also a fiery red hair color (oh, and a type of wine!). Achieve that sultry aura you’re after with a deep-yet-vibrant shade of red.
5. Champagne + Rosé: You’re not the type of girl to play favorites, especially when it comes to wine. Mix things up with soft touches of rosé and champagne for a fun and funky warm-weather look.
6. Gamay Ombre: Here’s a look that’s sure to smolder. Go for a dark shade of crimson for an ultra-alluring booze-inspired look.
7. Grenache Rosé: Give in to the power of pink. Embrace a bright, rosy shade for a look that’s just as sweet as your favorite glass of rosé.
8. Champagne: This platinum style will carry you through a long summer of fun in the sun. Apply highlights liberally for a brighter, multidimensional look.
9. Young Red: Highlights don’t have to be subtle. Give your wine-inspired hair a rocker edge with some cool and contrasting red accents.
10. Zinfandel: Zinfandel is known for its berry notes. Add subtle hints of purple to your red-wine tresses for a look that’s as sweet as it is sexy.
Which wine-inspired hair color are you dying to try? Follow us on Pinterest for more genius hair hacks and inspo.