Work It While You Work Out: 17 Chic Gym Bags
We know how important it is to look chic on-the-go. When we’re headed to the office or a meeting, we love to have the perfect laptop bag to fit all of our work needs. But what about me time? We don’t want to sacrifice style when we’re off to get our sweat on. So we’ve rounded up the best bags to spice up your daily workout routine.
1. This Bag Contains… ($18): This simple tote serves double duty as a carry-all and something to give us a giggle while we’re off to a grueling sweat sesh.
2. Everything Fits ($60): This bag really does fit everything. With a compartment for a yoga mat, a vented pocket for your sweaty gear, a water bottle pocket, and slots for your electronics, you’ll be ready to go, no matter what your exercise plans are.
3. Puma Float Duffle ($70): Lightweight and durable, this bag features a fun pop of color to brighten up your day.
4. Shatter Tote ($70): We’ve featured workout gear from Nordstrom before, and this bag is just as chic and useful. With lots of room and lined compartments, you can carry everything while keeping it organized and easily accessible.
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Retro Duffel ($120): The simple duffle bag is a classic for a reason. This stylish and pretty take on the retro shape is a great accent to your style.
6. Lululemon Legendary Duffel ($148): Definitely a bit of a splurge, this one is worth the extra dough. This bag is sturdy enough for your hardest workouts and gorgeous enough to double as a daily carry-all.
7. Classic Converse ($46): Are you an all star? With this totally retro and utterly adorable Converse duffle, you can show off your all star-worthy style.
8. Wheeled Duffel ($159): Whether you’re carrying your gear through the airport to work out while travelling or your arms are just exhausted after a killer workout, a great gym bag with wheels is helpful and cute.
9. Pack Away ($36): With an incredibly simple tote aesthetic, this style showcases the bright and fun color options.
10. Bicycle Yoga Tote ($98): This vegan bag is perfect for toting around a yoga mat, and it attaches to the back of your bike for easy travel.
11. Hadaki Cool Duffel ($70): With a wide selection of pretty prints, this bag lets you express your personal flair while lugging around your gear.
12. REI Balance ($60): Designed specifically to maximize convenience while using gym lockers, this bag has convenient pockets and a sleek design.
13. Nylon Gym Bag ($18): With a crazy amount of cool color combos and a relatively low price, it’s tempting to get a bunch of these to match every gym ensemble we own!
14. Puma Slouchy Hobo ($40): We’re loving the combination of the soft, feminine color with the durability and usefulness of this bag. The slouch look is on trend and will make you look like a fashionista even on your way to the gym.
15. Timbuk2 Scrunchy Women’s Tote ($89): Easy to carry with fun contrasting color choices, this bag is small enough for convenience but still roomy enough to let you carry all you need.
16. Lug Life Mini Puddle Jumper Day Bag ($62): The extensive amount of storage pockets in varying sizes helps to keep you super organized while you’re carrying all the necessities.
17. Gaiam Metro Gym Bag ($24): This gym bag is designed with the yogi in mind, but great for anyone who needs a lightweight carry-all that’s machine washable.
How do you tote around your gym necessities? Which of these bags is making you swoon? Let us know in the comments below or come talk to us on Twitter.