Once summer has come and gone, getting your fitness on erryday can be a bit of a challenge, especially if you’re the type that likes to get active outdoors. Cooler temps and dwindling daylight can totally throw a wrench in your workout routine — getting up when it’s dark or heading outdoors when you’re warm and cozy inside (with a Netflix marathon on, no less) is a trying task. To break down those lazy girl barriers and get your butt back in top gear, a little extra motivation is definitely in order — and we’ll take ours in the form of stylish fitness duds — high-octane pullovers, strappy sports bras and chic sneakers. If the bright hues and It-girl details don’t inspire you to get your sweat on, we don’t know what will.
1. Zara Hooded Mesh Jacket ($60): Don’t even try to deny the appeal of this sunny yellow stunner. Whether you’re headed to the studio or busting out your morning run, the bold color and modern styling delivers the punch of energy your tired routine needs.
2. Free People Solid Chic Bra ($48): When the excuses start to roll off your tongue, allow this sassy, berry-hued bra to give you the boost you need. You’ve got this, girl. The Insta-worthy back and swoon-inducing hue make it the perfect piece for fitness and fashion enthusiasts alike.
3. Victoria Sport The Everywhere Capri ($50): Minimalists, rejoice! Scene-stealing workout duds don’t have to involve neon or too-sassy graphics. These color-block bottoms feel right in line with your pared-down sensibilities, with muted asymmetric panels delivering just the right amount of visual intrigue.
4. Free People Time Out Crop ($58): “It’s too cold” is no longer a valid excuse with this cool-girl crop on standby. Layer it over a tank and high-waisted leggings for an early morning sweat sesh or afternoon of hiking.
5. Athleta All Nylon Bag ($72): Tote or trusty backpack? You get to decide. With its clean lines and convertible shape, this wear-any-which-way sack will win you major style points at your next boot camp class. Fill it up with all your workout beauty essentials and proceed to hit the gym in style.
6. Outdoor Voices Colorblock Athena Crop ($50): Where you lead, this modern color-block bra will follow. On the field or on the mat, its flexible compression fabric and impeccable good looks will help you hustle on through.
7. Old Navy Go-Dry High-Rise Printed Compression Crops ($30): A killer workout starts with a great pair of leggings, and these jewel-toned bottoms are guaranteed to get you up and running (or dancing, or namaste-ing).
8. Free People Training Tank ($48): That back though. Criss-cross detailing and natural sweat-wicking performance material will keep you cool and looking fly during your toughest workouts — something we can totally get behind.
9. Zara Silver Shorts ($23): Minimalist, modern and downright DDG all rolled into one — that’s what these quicksilver shorts bring to the table. They’re the perfect match for a tough HIIT session or a tennis match with your best mate.
10. Victoria Sport High Neck Mesh Sport Bra ($20): Let your on-point style rule supreme as you crush those jump squats and pike-up planks. The semi-sheer style is just as practical as it is chic, making the transition from studio to street totally flawless.
11. FP Movement x Onzie Mantra Legging ($70): These printed mesh panel leggings are too good to keep stashed in your gym bag. Bust ‘em out with an oversized shirt dress, leather jacket and menswear-inspired kicks for an elevated athleisure look.
12. Vero Moda Color Block Sweatshirt ($36): Don’t let your style sensibilities down when pumping out that warmup. This color-block beauty wards off too-cool temps and will motivate you to get moving. For an extra punch of panache, team with ultra bright sneakers and a metallic gym bag.
13. Alo Yoga Vixen Fitted Muscle Tank ($62): As a bonafide girlboss, you don’t mess around — and that’s whether you’re crunching numbers or killin’ it in spin class. This laser-cut tank totally gets you, girl, with its don’t-mess aesthetic and ready-for-anything vibe.
14. Silence + Noise Adeline Satin Track Pant ($69): These cropped bottoms pull serious double duty, doing your style proud both in and outside the studio. When you’re not dominating a squat challenge, slip them on with a rib knit turtleneck, statement ankle boots and an of-the-moment cross-body bag for an off-duty look that’s equal parts lazy-girl effortless and It-girl cool.
15. Oiselle Tripoli Seamless Long Sleeve ($66): Stand out from the crowd come race day with a vibrant coral compression top that fuses form and function for an all-around fierce look. Matching kicks are obligatory.
16. Zara Semi-Transparent Sports Top ($16): So much sass. To say we’re swooning hard for this semi-sheer crop would be an understatement. The breezy mesh panel will keep you cool at the height of your workout, and just might inspire you to hold that plank a little bit longer.
17. Free People Movement Dharma Tank ($28): If you thought nailing that 5K was goals, you haven’t seen this OMG-worthy tank yet. Tossed over a bright crop top or sports bra, the perfectly knotted topper is a serious stunner.
18. H&M Windproof Running Jacket ($50): This high-shine jacket practically defines fitspiration. Be a boss by rocking it on your morning run while turning heads in the process.
19. Free People Ballet Bra ($58): Whether you’re mastering dhanurasana or going hard in booty bootcamp, this perfectly poised bra will keep you looking calm, cool and collected. Style it alongside high-waisted leggings and metallic sneakers for a fit-for-the-runway ensemble.
20. Without Walls Crisscross Legging ($69): Hustle and flow takes on a whole new meaning with these bad boys in tow. Featuring strappy cut outs and moisture-wicking fabric, they practically scream “I’ve got this.” After working on your fitness, toss on a sleek metallic jacket or statement sweater for brunch with the besties.
21. Topshop Satin Quilt Gym Bag ($55): Luxe satin lifts this classic gym duffle higher, taking your in-transit style straight into Insta-worthy territory. Consider it the athleisure answer to your everyday It bag — sling it over your shoulder pre and post workout, then watch as the compliments come rolling in.
22. Free People Kristin Sports Bra ($68): The edgy design of this not-your-average sports bra has us wishing we had a celeb-studded workout class on the agenda. The unexpected style feels right on cue for a hip hop class or vigorous vinyasa flow, but we’re loving the idea of rocking this scene-stealing topper for our next GNO.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.