WHEW, what a weekend we had! Were you able to check out Re:Make Friday and Saturday? If not, no worries — check out the highlights here as you make your way to the office this am. After your Re:Make DL, check up on this week’s commute essentials to make your back and forth journeys this week entertainingly efficient.
1. Lady Lovin’ (Available on iTunes): If you love Lo Bosworth then you’re surely gonna love this podcast co-hosted by the former Laguna Beach star. Check in every week as she chats it up with gal pals Jilly and Greta to discuss the trials and tribulations of living the NYC life, surely relatable to anyone living anywhere.
2. Follow @moem_n: If you thought your hair game was on point, think again. Scroll through this Instagram account of Kuma, a Pekingese and Shih Tzu mix, overflowing with doggie hair fashion. Whether you’re into buns, pigtails, scrunchies or just a simple beanie, you’re guaranteed to LOL while wishing your locks looked as flawless as this pup’s.
3. Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling: Can’t get enough Mindy? You’re gonna want to snag her second book filled with even more personally funny tales of living an interesting life in Hollywood. This is sure to tide you over between episodes of The Mindy Project.
4. Spotify Found Them First: If you enjoy having bragging rights over your friends, you’re gonna want to play with Spotify’s newest feature. Log in to your account and the streaming service will look through your playlist history and let you know how many of today’s biggest artists you started listening to before they made it mainstream. Not gonna brag or anything, but I got 11 — can you beat that? ;)
5. Draft (Free on iOS + Android): If you’re into football and have a fantasty football league, then you need to keep up to date with all the action with this app. Draft players, go head-to-head with friends and more with this must have DL for any sports fan. Trust us, you’re gonna be hooked on this one.
What will you be using to entertain yourself during your commute this week? Let us know in the comments.
(Photo via Tommaso Boddi/Getty)