Everywhere you look, there’s something from Zara. Queens wear it, duchesses wear it, and there’s even an entire Tumblr page dedicated to one dress from the Spanish line. But if you’ve been hunting for someplace new to get your wardrobe staples, you don’t have to go too much further: Zara’s affordable, Gen X-centric little sister brand is now available in the US!
Bershka has just launched online for American consumers, and its target audience is definitely a younger one. Additionally, the price point is also markedly lower than big sister brand Zara. Stylish AND affordable? Music to our ears!
Check out a few of Brit + Co’s picks below!
1. Mid Heel Satin Ankle Boots With Vinyl Heels ($55): Get in on the clear heel trend with these fuchsia boots.
2. Floral Dress With Crossover Neckline ($40): This long-sleeved dress is a perfect transition from summer to fall. Or wear it all the way through winter with a jacket, tights, and boots.
3. Ripped Mom Fit Jeans With Mesh Knees ($60): These comfy-fit jeans will add interest to any outfit with the peekaboo mesh and rough hems.
4. Puffer Jacket With Hood ($40): Snow days are on the way, so make sure you’re prepared with a coat that can take it. If you aren’t into the electric blue color, you can also choose from black, silver, pink, yellow, and garnet.
5. Asymmetric Skirt With Belt ($40): Whether you’re dressing for class or work, this skirt will keep your outfit from looking too ordinary. Dress it up with heels and a blouse or down with sneaks and a T-shirt.
What are you eyeing at Bershka? Tell us @BritandCo!
(Photos via Bershka)