Zoe Saldana is one of today’s incomparable red carpet queens. And while we’re endlessly impressed at her ability to make it work with risky silhouettes and turn one-of-a-kind styles into the next big trend, we’re even more enamored with how she keeps all of her looks next-level while she’s expecting (twins!). The Guardians of the Galaxy actress has stepped up both her on- and off-duty maternity wear in a way that proves moms-to-be really can keep looking chic, even when your bump reaches its biggest. See how YOU can copy Zoe’s 9 greatest (pregnancy style) hits in your own +1 (or 2) wardrobe, from flawless prints that amp up your basics to work-ready wonders sure to turn heads at the office.
1. Neon Glow: Zoe does not shy away from showing off her bump, as you can see with this insanely vibrant neon tunic that puts all eyes on the confident mama. Enhance your new-mom glow with a standout top like this hot pink kimono ($48) that would act as the pop of color a black jumpsuit or maxi dress needs.
2. Envy of the Office: Pregnant or not, Zoe’s haute office outfit is made for a #girlboss. Keep the look sleek with a neutral color palette + updated versions of classic wardrobe staples, namely a lapel-less ivory jacket ($96), harem-style peg pants ($35) and modern d’Orsay pumps ($70).
3. Goddess-Level Maxi: Zoe looks like a vision in long layers of chiffon. Take a cue from the starlet on how to look instantly elegant with a drapey printed dress and just a little bit of bling — the jeweled belly band on this maxi ($102) is a dreamy detail, though we’re nuts about Zoe’s cool arm cuff.
4. The New Business Casual: Zoe’s got the scoop on next season’s most versatile style: the shirt dress. Take one out for a spin at any fall occasion, like this number ($21) in a matching burgundy — make it party-ready with nude pumps and sooo many stacking rings or take it out on a weekend with espadrille flats, a cropped sweatshirt and a ball cap.
5. LBLD: There’s no better time than now to upgrade your go-to LBD, and Zoe’s frilly mom-to-be midi leaves us with just the inspo. This soft + stretchy lace dress ($68) ensures you’ll feel super comfy while you ring in the style points at any after-work event.
6. Preppy Casual: Umm… best casual maternity outfit ever? We gladly award Zoe with that accolade after she stepped out in this perfectly preppy ensemble. Invest in a striped dress ($145) that will keep you cozy + looking cool with a bump and post-baby, and style it simply with an open cardi ($35) and oversized gold-specked sunglasses ($15).
7. Body Con Mom: Zoe proves you can look totally posh with your bump on full display. Forget the relaxed-fit frocks and slip dresses that try and camouflage your figure and instead splurge on a short + chic dress ($208) that screams “take me out!”
8. Peek-a-Boo Bra: Expecting moms don’t have to fear the plunging neckline ever again. Zoe shows the right way to style out the deep V — with a super sexy full-coverage bra — and now moms-to-be have plenty of styles to pick from, like any one of these I-can’t-believe-they’re maternity bras ($39-$55) from burlesque star Dita Von Teese’s new OMG-worthy lingerie line.
9. One-and-Done: Now that overalls are totally on trend, take advantage of their easy-to-adjust features and rock a restyled pair ($148) during the first few weeks your bump grows. Zoe keeps the look classic, and while we’re obsessed, we know WE’D show off a bit more personality with a whimsical mixed stripe top ($31) and a pop-of-color crossbody bag ($130).
Which of Zoe Saldana’s so-perfect maternity looks would you totally steal? How do you stay chic while you’re styling for two (or more!)? Tell us about your maternity style hacks + inspirations in the comments below.