It’s *almost* springtime. And you know what that means? It’s **almost** summertime. And you know what that really means? Wedding season is basically around the corner! But we’re getting a few steps ahead of ourselves. First comes the engagement, of course. In need of a clever way to announce your engagement across the social world? Take a look at 13 pics that totally caught our eye (and we’re not just talking about the fab rings).
1. Use the Pups: Let your dogs announce the big news, because everyone loves seeing your pups on Instagram! (via @amybradfield1108)
3. Calligraphy Announcement: Okay, now’s the time to sign up for that calligraphy class. Before you know it, you’ll be making beautifully written announcements all the time. (via @ashliamabiledesigns)
5. On a Mug: When in doubt, write it on a mug. Hey, it’s reusable! (via @lindzypoo)
6. Lock of Love: Post a pic of your lock of love – it doesn’t get more romantic than that. (via @lauraalagerfeld)
7. Write It On Your Hand: We love how direct this announcement is. All you need is a Sharpie and someone to take the Insta. (via @nycoletalina)
8. Puppy Love: Show off your puppy love with an adorable shot like this one. (via @dee_rayray)
10. On a Starbucks Mug: Is Starbucks your guilty pleasure? Ours too. That’s why we’re totally digging this engagement announcement. (via @goldalamode)
11. Say I Do: We love how simple this snap is. It definitely deserves more than three points ;) (via @miliquephotography)
12. Thumbs Up: Show off that rock and, more importantly, how stoked your boo is. (via @bkeeneybabe)
13. Alter Your Mug: Snap a mugshot like this one for a playful twist on the well-known hashtag. We’re thinking this might start a new #iwokeupwiththis trend. (via @karidee00)
How did you announce your engagement on Instagram? Share it with us in the comments.