Watch out, summer weddings. Thanks to hot trends like metallic decor details and jewel tone-inspired color schemes, winter weddings are a popular choice for modern brides who love to think outside the box, like adding rose gold details to your big-day getup. Not the bride or a bridesmaid? You can still get in on one of this season’s biggest trends by rocking a chic rose gold dress and matching accessories at every winter wedding on your calendar. Best of all, because of its timeless glitz, you’ll be able to re-wear them again at New Year’s Eve galas and bachelorette parties throughout 2016. Get inspired by these 24 fabulous finds and greet the season in style.
1. BHLDN Tessa Dress ($280): This dreamy rose-hued dress strikes just the right balance between classic elegance and modern flair. Choose it for a winter wedding, then keep it in rotation all year long.
2. Davie and Chiyo Sequined Clutch ($60): Chic enough for the bride yet also understated enough for a guest, this versatile piece is a definite must-have.
3. Chi Chi London Metallic Lace Midi Dress ($116): Get ready to shimmer and shine in a gorgeous midi dress featuring sheer embroidered mesh and an eye-catching metallic finish.
4. Treasures by Agnes Swarovski Crystal Hair Comb ($75): Buy one of these crystal- and pearl-adorned beauties for yourself and another to give to the bride as a shower present.
5. Aidan Mattox Beaded Cocktail Dress ($295): Still searching for a bridesmaid dress you can actually wear again? With this fancy frock, you’ll be all set for future celebrations.
6. Anthropologie Snowflake Earrings ($42): When the weather outside is frightful, brighten things up indoors with adorable snowflake studs on your ears.
7. Rare London Scalloped Midi Dress ($99): Worried about going strapless during the winter? Pair this scallop-hemmed frock with a faux fur wrap to help ward off the chill.
8. New Look Scallop-Faced Watch ($24): Showing up late to a wedding would never do. Be on time and stylish to boot by sporting a scallop-faced timepiece that looks luxe but doesn’t even come close to breaking the bank.
10. Hammer Time Nail Bracelet ($14): It’s hammer time, people! This minimalist bracelet definitely hits the nail on the head.
11. ASOS Blush Belt ($15): With faux leather fabric and a rose gold buckle, this belt will have you feeling pulled together no time.
12. Kellinsilver Crown Ring ($22): While the bride might be queen for the day, you can still feel like royalty with the help of a lovely and delicate crown ring.
13. North Star Braided Headband ($6): Go for the (rose) gold by slipping on a braided ribbon headband that’s fit for a goddess.
14. Ted Baker Crystal Drop Necklace ($150): Black drop crystals and a rose gold chain make this accessory an uber-sophisticated accent piece.
15. Olive Yew Inverted Hoop Earrings ($41): If classic hoops don’t quite float your boat, change things up by snagging a stylish inverted pair instead. These are also available in traditional silver and gold, promising an ideal look for every occasion.
16. BHLDN Tearoom Clutch ($180): For the modern girl who also digs Old Hollywood charm and vintage vibes, this beaded clutch is way too pretty to pass up.
17. Windsor Smith Gillie Rose Tie Up Peep Toe Shoes ($106): You’ll definitely be seeing the world through rose-colored glasses after slipping your feet into a pair of show-stopping lace-up stilettos.
18. Matters of Delight Circa Necklace ($74): If you can’t get enough of the geometric trend, just keep this unique necklace at the ready and you’ll be rocking it all the time.
19. Ted Baker Enamel Button Bangle ($44): Complete with a rose gold cuff and hot pink enamel button, this bangle offers simple style and a delightful pop of color.
20. ASOS Flower Statement Earrings ($22): Give your ensemble some extra pizzazz by adding floral-inspired chandelier earrings as a fabulous finishing touch.
21. Ted Baker Skinny Bow Belt ($73): A skinny belt is always stylish, especially when it features a beautiful rose gold bow in the front.
22. Nesting Pretty Leaf-Inspired Bobby Pin Set ($26): This leaf-inspired set of bobby pins will help keep stray locks of hair from flying into your face as you party the night away.
23. Love Script Ring ($13): Love is in the air, and what better way to celebrate it than by wearing this too-sweet script ring to every wedding on your list?
24. Christina Kober Designs Inspiracelet Message Cuff ($86): Whether you’re heading to a friend’s wedding or facing a stressful day at the office, this inspirational bracelet reminds you to always focus on the positive.
Want more unique wedding and style inspiration? Visit our Pinterest page to discover tons of creative ideas.