10 Holiday Toys That Will Probably Sell Out ASAP
Are you ready to shop?! The holidays are coming and it’s time to start refining your gift list for your fave peeps. And we’re here to help out! We can totally guide you toward the perfect (and perhaps wacky) gift for the Gilmore Girls fan in your life and can suggest the ideal unicorn gifts for your most magical BFF. And if you have a little one around who deserves a present or two, we can totally help with that. Here are 10 of the top toys of Holidays 2016 — hurry before they’re gone!
1. Anki Cozmo the Robot ($180): We may not have robots catering to our every whim (yet!), but Cozmo is still pretty darn cool. With the ability to express “real” emotions in response to your actions, it’s like having your very own WALL-E.
2. FurReal Friends Torch, My Blazin’ Dragon ($80): If your little one isn’t into robots, perhaps dragons light their fire. This little critter breathes flames (or rather, colored mist) and even burps. Lol! This is the perfect gift for your mini-Daenerys Targaryen.
3. Spin Master Hatchimals Hatching Egg Draggle ($60): If your kiddo isn’t quite ready for a dragon, prep them with a Hatchimals Hatching Egg. With some loving care, your child can help hatch the mystery creature inside.
4. Crayola Air Dry White Clay ($11): If the little ones in your life love crafts, then you should definitely grab come Crayola Air Dry White Clay. Once they’ve created their own pottery, they can use pretty much any kind of paint to perfect their art.
5. Klask ($50): It’s technically a board game, but think of air hockey with a snazzy design touch to create a fun little game that kiddos of all ages will love to play.
6. Selfie Mic Music Set ($16): If you have a superstar in the making, then grab them a Selfie Mic Music Set. A “microphone meets selfie stick,” this toy will take your future Taylor Swift “beyond karaoke.”
7. Num Noms Lipgloss Truck Craft Kit ($28): This truck may look like it serves up some yummy ice cream, but instead, it allows your little one to make their own flavored lip gloss.
8. IDO3D Vertical Five Pen Art Set ($30): A kid-friendly version of 3D pens, the IDO3D Vertical Five Pen Art Set includes everything your child needs to design their own 3D creations by simply squeezing the pen, and voila.
9. Hasbro Star Wars Bladebuilders Jedi Master Lightsaber ($55): May the force be with your kiddo with the Star Wars Bladebuilders Jedi Master Lightsaber. That’s right, with over 100 ways to customize this bad boy, it isn’t just any lightsaber… it’s a master lightsaber.
10. Exploding Kittens ($20): Thankfully, no IRL cats will be seeing their doom in this quirky card game that is the #1 most-funded game in Kickstarter history. Featuring images by Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), the game is “a highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette.” Sounds purr-fect!
What are the top items on your little one’s gift list? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(h/t Pure Wow; photo via Thanasis Zovoilis/Getty)