10 Swoon-worthy California Vineyard Wedding Venues
If you're looking for a romantic venue that goes above and beyond the usual, it's time to take your wine-lover status to the next level by tying the knot in a gorgeous California vineyard wedding. Not only will you get your wine right from the source (how cool is that!?), but you'll also say your wedding vows in some of the most beautiful places in California. Sunshine, wine and the love of your life — what more could you need? These California vineyards are *the* place to say, “I do!"
1. Saint Helena Winery (St. Helena, CA): Celebrate your love in an intimate ceremony complete with a stunning open-air wedding. This venue allows you to surround yourself with your loved ones and loads of gorgeous greenery. (via onelove photography / Style Me Pretty)
3. Hammersky Vineyards (Paso Robles, CA): That view, though! Nothing is as breathtaking as the wide open space and stunning backgrounds that a California vineyard has to offer. (via Danielle Poff Photography / Hey Wedding Lady)
7. Hamilton Oaks Winery (San Juan Capistrano, CA): A couple of glasses of wine will definitely have your guests filling up that outdoor dance floor in no time. Bottoms up! (via Spotso Photography / Style Me Pretty)
8. Firestone Winery (Los Olivos, CA): Indoor vineyard wedding venues can be just as stunning. The natural wood and stone floors will make your guests feel right at home… but better. (via Kaysen Photography)
9. Ponte Winery (Temecula, CA): Vineyards make excellent backdrops for a couple photo sesh. After your perfect pictures, take a private walk among the grape vines, just the two of you. (via Ponte Winery)