17 Creative Ideas for Planning a Romantic Winery Wedding
There are few things more romantic than saying “I do” at your favorite vineyard during the summer or fall season. Surrounded by lush vines and natural beauty, you and your partner can wine and dine in spectacular style while raising a glass to all of the future adventures you’ll share. Here, we’re saying “cheers” to 17 creative wine-themed wedding ideas. Read on to discover fun DIY wedding ideas, pretty things you can buy and all sorts of unique inspiration for your big day.
1. Gwyneth Gown ($800): Finding your dream dress is one of the most exciting parts about planning a wedding. This elegant tulle creation by Yoana Baraschi for BHLDN has many qualities a modern bride will love, including lightweight fabric, a sleek silhouette and an intricate floral pattern. We think it’s the ideal choice for a vineyard “I do.”
2. Modern Vineyard Invitation ($168 for 100): Go ahead and spill the secret about your awesome theme. Carry the look throughout the entire wedding by choosing a cohesive design for escort cards, coasters, menus and more. (Photo via Jodi Miller Photography)
4. Berry-Hued Bouquet: If it’s a glamorous vibe you’re seeking, add berry-hued florals to bouquets and centerpieces for instant sophistication. Candles and gold details are other absolute musts. (via Dina Chmut Photography)
5. Rustic Canopy + Wine Barrel Backdrop: Make it official beneath a rustic canopy adorned with white blooms and greenery. Here, a wine barrel altar and some simple wooden lettering help complete the understated look. (via KT Merry)
6. Gilded Wine Bottles: Grab a can of spray paint and have a blast DIYing your own gilded wine bottles. Topped with candles and arranged alongside a sprinkling of gold confetti, they’re a great way to illuminate the aisle. (via Sonya Khegay Photography)
8. Romantic Photo Session: Posing for post-ceremony pictures is all the more spectacular when you’re surrounded by rows of gorgeous grapevines. We’d say this photo is definitely worthy of a canvas print. (via Lindsay Madden Photography)
9. Playful Photo Session: Of course, it’s also okay to get a little silly during your photo shoot. Take a hint from this couple and totally crush it with some playful grape stomping. (via Genevieve Leiper Photography)
10. Wine Bottle Guest Book: Unconventional guest books are more popular than ever. Think outside the box by letting guests sign one or more wine bottles you can pop open on your first anniversary. (via DCPG Photography)
12. Wine Tasting + Menu Pairings: Get your cocktail hour off to a spectacular start by treating guests to a group wine tasting. Then, during dinner, impress them even more by pairing a different wine with every course. (via Gillett Photography)
14. Fig + Flower Centerpieces: Bursting with berries, figs and flowers, these centerpieces deliver major drama and elegance, plus a vineyard-appropriate color scheme. Recreate the look yourself, and add in some purple grapes for extra beauty. (via Onelove Photography)
17. DIY Mini Wine Bottle Favors: Complete with creative names like “Commitment Cab” and “Wedding White Zin,” these DIY favors will have guests sipping in style all weekend long. (via Mike Carreiro Photography)
What’s your favorite vineyard-inspired wedding idea? Spill some fresh inspiration below.