Blake Lively has been all up on our style Pinterest boards this year. At Cannes, she slayed the red carpet (and headlines) by dressing up like Cinderella and oh-so-chicly showing off that bitty bb bump. But it’s Instagram where her accessory and jewelry selfies make it seem like her style is actually super down-to-earth and DIYable. Her sweet personalized jewelry ‘gram was a home run, but one of The Shallows actress’s latest looks is a seriously surprise choice… a turquoise and silver bracelet. Yep, Southwestern jewelry isn’t just for gift shops anymore.
We’re guessing it’ll be back and trending soon, thanks to Mrs. Lively-Reynolds. The best part about turquoise jewelry is that it comes in a whole range of price points, though Blake’s is designed by Brooklyn-based jeweler Mociun, which has similar bracelets priced in the thousands. Here are 10 ways to get your Blake Lively-approved jewelry fix.
1. BaubleBar Capri Amulet Necklace ($68): This BaubleBar necklace would look great against a white dress, which is perfect, since the Fourth is literally around the corner and nothing screams summer like a white beach-ready dress.
2. Charming Charlie Braided Bracelet ($10): If you’re looking to just dip your toes in the trend, try something small and everyday like this braided version from Charming Charlie. It’ll look great with your other #armparty pieces.
3. Taneesi Jewelry Cuff ($44): One of the draws of Southwestern-inspired jewelry has always been its handmade quality — try an Etsy dealer for something truly special like this cuff, which can be worn on the wrist or higher up on the arm.
4. Lucky Brand Stone and Feather Necklace ($99): If you’re looking for a bigger statement piece, this one from Lucky Brand will look great not only with just a plain tee, but at your next music festival.
5. Brasslady Elfin Turquoise Bracelet ($8): Handmade, under $10 and a perfect addition to what’s already going on on your wrist. This is one adorable little bracelet you’ll never want to take off. #Amazing
6. Child of Wild Electric Daze Choker ($52): Take the choker trend to a different place with a Southwestern twist. A little drop of turquoise like this would look great with an all black outfit, or with a white dress and a denim jacket like Blake is wearing.
7. DonBiu Silver Arrow Ring ($53): This sterling silver and turquoise adjustable ring is a great investment piece you can keep in your jewelry box for years to come, and then pass down to the next generation.
8. Raga Turquoise Cuff Bracelet ($53): The imperfect turquoise in this cuff helps give the piece a ton of character; try it with something out of the box like a black cocktail dress.
9. The Crow and the Cactus Vintage Ring ($52): Look for vintage pieces as well — they’re often really well-made and real sterling silver. This long, knuckle-grazing ring will make everyone ask, “Oh my gosh, where’d you get that?”
10. M&F Western Drop Rose Concho Earrings ($20): If you’re looking for statement earrings, try this affordable Western pair that will look glam with a boho maxi.
If you have any favorite turquoise sources, share it with us @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Neilson Barnard/Getty)