15 Bubbly-Inspired Gifts for the Champagne Lover
Pop. Fizz. Clink. Champagne just might be the holiday season’s favorite drink (narrowly beating out red wine hot chocolate — yum). But before you pass the bubbly, we have a selection of Champagne-inspired gifts that will make anyone pop their cork with utter delight. These treats are perfect for the gal who always orders mimosas at brunch, or for the moms who unwind with a glass of the good stuff. Hold on tight — we’re sipping and sharing our favorite Champagne-inspired gifts that are up for grabs. Read on!
1. The Caroline Doll Shop Champagne Is Always the Answer Coasters ($15): Isn’t the statement, ”Champagne is always the answer” so true? For any celebratory cause or in a time when spirits need to be lifted, Champs seems to get the job done. Plus, sipping on anything bubbly and setting it on a pretty pink coaster is just fancy.
2. Cookie Cutter Kingdom Champagne Glass Cookie Cutter ($4): Forget the seasonal gingerbread girl and opt for a classy yet sassy Champagne-shaped cookie cutter. Your friends will think you are utterly divine, but secretly, you know you are one crafty lady scoring these cute cookie creations for just $4! Purchasing a fun donut cookie cutter is another good idea… you know, to give the Champagne cookies some company.
3. Wildflowerandcompany Rose Champagne Patch Iron-on Appliquè ( $8): Patches, as you may know, are all the rage — they dress up your denim in two shakes. This bubbling Yes-Way-Rose pink and gold appliquè is a totally cute and inexpensive way to add some flair to your (or a friend’s) denim.
Mmm… chocolate strawberry Champagne donuts! Who wouldn’t go nuts for these pretties? Aside from the gorgeous sugar sprinkles, the fact that the glaze is part Champagne would make whipping up a batch for the holiday office party an officially amazing idea. Be sure to photograph them before you devour them! (via Style Me Pretty)
5. SnowYellow Champagne Glass Lapel ($10): We’ve already mentioned that iron-on patches are totally on trend, but so are cute pins. Mix some Champagne into this cocktail of cuteness, and you have yourself a winning present.
6. The Caroline Doll Shop Champagne Tee ($42): A basic white tee is always in vogue, but when the tee has a bubbly reference, then we are talking true style. Be always brunch-ready or the life of the party sporting a ”Champagne Is Always the Answer” logo wherever you go.
7. Kate Spade Champagne at Midnight Metro Watch ($225): It’s always Champagne time, no matter what time zone you are in. Whether you’re popping bubbly in Paris or in midtown Manhattan, you’ll stay fabulous rocking this timepiece.
New Year’s Eve will soon be here, and you’ll definitely want to toast to 2017 with a flute or two of bubbly. Why not prettify your own flute with an easy, breezy DIY? You’ll be able to tell which glass is yours: the sparkly one! (via Pretty My Party)
9. Ban.do Pink Champagne Soap ($14): Lather up, you Champs lovers — this Champagne scented bar soap is for you. If you decide to stock your friends and fam’s stockings with these scented goodies, we are pretty sure you’ll be on Santa’s Nice List forever.
10. Draper James Shooting Stars Ceramic Appetizer Plates ($75): This set of four shooting stars ceramic plates would make an ideal gift for a hostess with the mostest. Each plate features words like “sparkle” and “shimmer,” which could refer to the dazzling giftee AND a glass of bubbly.
11. Sugarfina Champagne Bubbles Candy ($8): Champagne gummies are a popular treat over at the candy mecca hub, Sugarfina. You’ll feel so sophisticated chewing on these delicious gummies that they might not make it to your intended gift recipient. Better buy two boxes just in case.
12. CharlestonandCo Champagne All Day Err Key Tag ($6): Show off your fancy side with a funny key accessory. These key tags are ideal for quick party favors or even gift toppers, to add that extra somethin’ that shows how much you care.
($15): Whether you’ll be puckering up under the mistletoe or opting for a NYE photo booth, you’ll want to apply a bit of sparkle to your lips. Grab a bunch of the bubbly-infused gloss to have your girl squad looking fly too.
14. NYLON Champagne Campaign Gold Ring ($58): Okay, we’ve had enough with campaigns in 2016, but a Champagne campaign is a whole other story. Show support for your candidate in big gold letters.
15. Brooklyn Brew Shop Bubbly Sparkling Wine Making Kit ($70): Meet a gift that’s for the crafty girl meets Champagne adorer. This kit lets you mix up your own sparkling wine in a fun, spirited way. Plus, the box alone looks divine.