16 NYE Champagne Glasses You Can Toast To
The holidays are nearly at an end but we can’t say goodbye to 2015 without a proper send off on New Year’s Eve. That’s right — it’s time to get ready to pop open that bubbly and pass champagne glasses all ’round. If you’re tired of seeing the same old flutes year after year, it might be time for an upgrade. From sequin bedazzled glasses to Gatsby-inspired flutes, we give you 16 of the best champagne glasses you can use to enojoy some delicious bubbly at your NYE party. Bottoms up!
1. Glass Etching Basics Kit ($25): Create your own personalized frosted champagne glasses with this everything-kit that includes vinyl electrical tape, etching cream, an applicator and gloves.
2. DIY Ombre Glitter Champagne Glass: Can’t decide on one color to glam out your glass? Go all-out ombre! What you’ll need to recreate this glitzy-ed up glass is Mod Podge, glitter in at least two colors and a brush. (via Rock ‘n’ Roll Bride)
3. DIY Polka Dot Glassware: Running short on time but still want some fabulous champagne glasses? Get this simple polka dot look using different size daubers and your choice of crafts paint colors. For some added dimension, try mixing metallics like gold and silver to your colorful array of polka dots. (via Something Turquoise)
4. Bottoms Up Champagne Glasses, Set of 2 ($23): The new year is all about trying new things, so why not give your flutes a serious upgrade? Contemporary *and* colorful. OH YEAH.
5. Imperial Caviar Flutes, Set of 2 ($78): These decadent gold-plated glass flutes definitely own up to their name. Introduce an entirely new level of class while sipping bubbly from these bad boys. Sophistication never tasted so good.
6. ‘Yay!’ Champagne Flute ($18): Show how pumped you are for the new year with this adorable celebratory flute. Come New Year’s Eve, you’ll be cheering like your glass in no time.
7. DIY Festive Gold Holiday Flutes: You’ll be saying cheers IRL once you start drinking out of these stenciled glasses. To get this look, use adhesive stencils and glass paint. Once you’re finished painting, stick it in the oven to cure. After 30 minutes, you’ll have the best looking champagne glasses at the party. (via Kristi Murphy)
8. DIY Personalized Monogram Glass: Not only will you be able to keep an eye on which glass is yours, but you’ll be able to do it while showing off your mad DIY skills. Don’t be fooled, this DIY is actually easy to achieve. What you’ll need is glitter, a foam paint pouncer, stenciling tape and alphabet stickers. (via Something Turquoise)
9. Etched Fern Old Fashioned ($20): If you’re all about the details, get your hands on this gorgeous intricately etched fern flute. Fun fact: This pretty little platinum-etched glass was inspired by Russia’s famous Mariinsky Theatre which boasts glamorous details within.
10. DIY Chalkboard Champagne Glass: Here’s everything you need to get the party started: chalkboard porcelain patin, a paint brush, tape and an oven. Soon you’ll have people writing down their names, quirky notes and maybe even a couple phone numbers ;) (via Momtastic)
11. DIY Sequin Cocktail Glass Collars: A little sparkle never hurt anybody. Glam up those champagne flutes with some sequin bedazzled jewelry hoops. Layer on different colored collars in various combinations to help guests remember which one’s theirs! (via Green Wedding Shoes)
12. Gatsby Champagne Flute ($45): Inspired by all the glitz and glamour from The Great Gatsby, this ’20s throwback is everything you need to have one swingin’ party. Sparkles, galore!
13. DIY Glittered Champagne Flute: When in doubt, glitter it out! Use Mod Podge, a foam paint brush, fine glitter, painter’s tape and a Rustoleum clear sealer to achieve this golden look. (via Pretty My Party)
14. DIY Gold Dipped Glassware: There’s nothing quite like asymmetrical gold dipped details for that touch of edge you needed on NYE night. Who knows? You might even steal a kiss with this bold drinking accessory. (via Honestly WTF)
15. Vera Wang for Wedgwood Love Knots Toasting Flutes, Set of 2 ($92): Raise your glasses to delicate details. The gold gives the glass a refined look while the little bow gives it just the right amount of femininity without going over the top. Sometimes, simple is enough to make a statement.
16. Neiman Marcus Champagne Flutes, Set of 4 ($80): Got a thing for gold? So does everything and everyone on New Year’s. This set of four is perfect to split among your crew when you’re enjoying that celebratory champagne.
Ready to pop the bubbly? Tag us on Instagram @BritandCo with the hashtag #britstagram to show us how you’ll be enjoying some bubbly New Year’s Eve!