15 Last-Minute Easter Basket Gifts You Can Get With Amazon Prime
The Easter Bunny is on his way, and that means it’s time to plan a rockin’ Easter weekend that your kiddos will adore! Even if a magical egg hunt is already on the agenda, Easter morning just won’t be complete without fab baskets filled with cool gifts and all of the candy. If you haven’t gotten the goods to fill those woven wonders yet, Amazon Prime is totally here to help — and us too, obvs. Order a selection of these 18 gems and the kiddies in your life will consider you the new queen of Easter (no bunny costume required).
1. Easter Headband Craft Kit (S13): This oh-so-cute bunny headband kit will give you a little QT with your fave tykes and give them a stellar addition to their Easter ensembles.
2. Disney Minnie Mouse Easter Plush ($18): Minnie is ready for a hoppy holiday and soon your tot will be too! Keep all frowns turned upside down this weekend with the help of the best mouse around.
3. Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Bubble Blower ($15): This bloomin’ blower has everything the kiddos need for a bubble-filled afternoon. With eight ounces of bubble solution included, the fun won’t stop anytime soon.
4. U.S. Toy Assorted Easter Theme Temporary Tattoos ($13): After the Easter weekend you’re about to put on, the kids in your fam will be so smitten with the holiday that they’ll prob want to tat it on their bodies. Give the littles what they want with 144 fun designs to choose from!
5. MMP Living Watering Can Kit ($14): This bright pink kit is the perfect gift for your little gardening pal. Stocked with a mini watering can and washable, polka dot garden gloves, your little one will be super excited to spend the summer tending plants with you.
6. BAOBAO Bunny Fur Rex Rabbit Pompom Doll Keychain ($12): Gift this fluffy pom-pom to your budding fashionista. We’re sure this furry friend will come along wherever her stylish adventures take her.
7. OTC Easter Character Bunny and Chick Party Favor Boxes ($5, set of 12): This year, trade in the traditional Easter baskets for these super cute boxes. Fill ’em with as many toys, candy, and party favors as they’ll hold, then prepare for all the “thank you” hugs!
8. Easter Rabbit Coloring Book ($7): Pick up a gift the whole family can enjoy together. With 40 pages of bunnies, spring flowers, and funky eggs, there’s something for every bunny.
9. FX Foam Easter Egg Decorating Kit ($7): Step up your Easter egg decorating game by making festive little friends. Once the eggs are dyed and dried, your kiddos will have a total blast outfitting the tiny characters.
10. Party America Easter Egg Shaped Sidewalk Chalk ($10): The young artist in your life will totes appreciate the gift of sidewalk chalk fun! Add these eggs to young Picasso’s basket and watch the creative genius bring art to life in the driveway.
11. Jellycat Lulu Tutu’s Bunny Pink ($15): Say hello to ballerina bunny. This plush beauty will be the Easter surprise that’ll have your tiny bunhead doing pirouettes all day.
12. Rhode Island Novelty Easter Bunny Rubber Duckies ($10): Add these adorable, bright duckies to your toddler’s Easter basket for many uber fun bath times to come!
13. Jollylife Easter Bunny Paw Prints Home ($8): The Easter Bunny was here! Place these decals on the floor to lead your kiddos to their baskets with a good dose of added excitement.
14. Fun Express Easter Egg Stampers ($12, set of 6): Edible eggs aren’t the only goodies worth finding. Mix these egg stampers into the day’s festivities to give the little ones a creative treat before the main event.
15. Happy Easter, Mouse! Book ($6+): Skip the greeting card and write a memorable message inside a copy of this childhood staple. Not only will it soon become a storytime favorite, but it’ll be a sweet keepsake your child will cherish for Easters to come.
Looking for last minute Easter ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!