15 Target Buys + DIYs to Achieve an Instagram-Ready Home
Even though we love all things winter, we’re ridiculously excited to put our cozy homeware into storage and update our apartment with bright and cheerful spring goodies. But in order to achieve that Instagram look without the hefty price tag, we’ve decided to do a not-so-little Target haul… featuring a few picks of our very own Brit + Co DIY Collection, coming to stores March 12! From a chic wood burning cutting board to a *gorgeous* DIY jewelry dish, here are 15 brilliantly bright Target buys and DIYs to transform your current abode into an Instagram-approved oasis.
1. Oh Joy! Gold Lady Planter ($20): Whether you need an adorable place to showcase your succulents or are looking for a new home for your fake greenery, this cool gal planter screams “I have my ish together.”
2. Lipper International Acacia Tree Bark Coasters ($10): Channel your inner forest queen with these nature-inspired tree bark coasters. Not only do they work with almost any table setting, but they’re also eco-friendly and mega adorable.
3. Brit + Co Clay Jewelry Dish Kit ($20, available 3/12): Keep your jewelry organized in style. The easy DIY kit comes with everything you need to create four colorful marbled trays that you’ll want to show off even when they’re not storing your baubles.
4. Threshold Metal, Wood, and Leather Bar Cart ($130): This beautifully designed bar cart may look expensive, but it’s actually quite affordable. With gold, wood, and leather details, it’s the perfect statement piece for that effortlessly chic vibe.
5. Oh Joy! Color-Block Votive Holder ($7): Brighten your white walls with these super colorful candle holders. The gold detail pops on the yellow, green, and orange background to really emphasize your springy decor.
6. Brit + Co Wood Burning Cutting Board Kit ($25, available 3/12): Be the ultimate hostess while serving your guests some cheese and charcuterie on a personalized cutting board. You can use the included wood-burning tool to etch your initials or a cheesy little pun on the board — sounds Gouda to us!
7. Room Essentials Hello Goodbye Doormat ($13): Greet your guests with an adorable doormat that’s just as creative as you are. This neutral stunner is chic AF and will always ensure your BFF dates start on a cheery note.
8. Followfort Unicorn Table Lamp ($35): Whoever said whimsy is overrated? Even though this cute table lamp was *technically* made for Target’s nursery room collection, we’d definitely put this magical find front and center.
9. Brit + Co Make a Macrame Planter Kit ($20, available 3/12): Make use of the vertical space in your home with a hanging planter. It’s easy to DIY, even if you don’t have a green thumb.
10. Oh Joy! “Let’s Go” Framed Artwork ($25): If you’re the type of gal who’s always down for an adventure, this colorful print is a must. Featuring cool typography and gorgeous colors, it’s perfect for living rooms and home offices alike.
11. Marika Floral Melamine Assorted Salad Plate ($13): Hasta la vista, boring while plates. These stunning Marika dishes will elevate even the dullest table — plus, they’re dishwasher-safe for an easy clean-up too!
12. Brit + Co Embroider a Wall Hanging Kit ($20, available 3/12): If you’re tired of seeing the same prints on all your friends’ walls, pick up this kit, and make a wall statement that screams YOU. Embroidery newbies welcome.
13. Threshold Windham TV Stand ($230): Although this Target find might be a little on the pricey side, a stunning feature piece with a bold color can make *all* the difference when styling your home. We love this Threshold beauty’s sleek design and out-of-this-world color. Seriously, why isn’t everything sunshine yellow?!
14. Xhilaration Texture Knot Circle Decorative Pillow ($20): If you’re also one of those ladies who gets an inordinate amount of pleasure by matching your throw pillows with your mood, this bright and cheerful pillow will surely get your heart pumping. With textured embellishment and just the right pop of color, it’ll elevate your decor without overwhelming your space.
15. Brit + Co Weave a Wall Hanging Kit ($25, available 3/12): Create fun, textured wall art with this kit, which comes with three colors of yarn. Plus, try your hand at weaving without the hassle of lugging around a giant loom.
Which Target find is your fave? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.