15 Target Buys + DIYs to Achieve an Instagram-Ready Home
Even though we love all things winter, we’re ridiculously excited to put our cozy homeware into storage and update our apartment with bright and cheerful spring goodies. But in order to achieve that Instagram look without the hefty price tag, we’ve decided to do a not-so-little Target haul… featuring a few picks of our very own Brit + Co DIY Collection, coming to stores March 12! From a chic wood burning cutting board to a *gorgeous* DIY jewelry dish, here are 15 brilliantly bright Target buys and DIYs to transform your current abode into an Instagram-approved oasis.
3. Brit + Co Clay Jewelry Dish Kit ($20, available 3/12): Keep your jewelry organized in style. The easy DIY kit comes with everything you need to create four colorful marbled trays that you’ll want to show off even when they’re not storing your baubles.
6. Brit + Co Wood Burning Cutting Board Kit ($25, available 3/12): Be the ultimate hostess while serving your guests some cheese and charcuterie on a personalized cutting board. You can use the included wood-burning tool to etch your initials or a cheesy little pun on the board — sounds Gouda to us!
9. Brit + Co Make a Macrame Planter Kit ($20, available 3/12): Make use of the vertical space in your home with a hanging planter. It’s easy to DIY, even if you don’t have a green thumb.
12. Brit + Co Embroider a Wall Hanging Kit ($20, available 3/12): If you’re tired of seeing the same prints on all your friends’ walls, pick up this kit, and make a wall statement that screams YOU. Embroidery newbies welcome.
15. Brit + Co Weave a Wall Hanging Kit ($25, available 3/12): Create fun, textured wall art with this kit, which comes with three colors of yarn. Plus, try your hand at weaving without the hassle of lugging around a giant loom.