19 New Target Decor Buys Under $30
The transition from winter to spring practically begs for home decor updates, but our post-holiday budget doesn’t always comply. Fortunately, Target came through — yet again — with a whole bunch of new interior design goodies that won’t break the bank. Featuring colorful throws, sweet scents and breezy curtains, these latest items will give your nest the spring refresher you’ve been longing for, all for $30 or less. Say goodbye to your wallet woes and hello to a renewed and revitalized abode in 2017.
1. Threshold Metal Sunburst Mirror ($30): We could all use another burst of sunshine in our lives, especially in the dark days of February. Pair with white linens, pillows and art to really brighten up your space.
2. Aromatherapy Choose Happiness Candle ($10): There’s nothing like a sweet-smelling scent to brighten up your day and make your house really feel like a home.
3. Threshold Acrylic Stacked Ball Lamp Base ($20): Make your space brighter (literally) with this bulbous beauty that fits in with nearly any aesthetic.
4. Nate Berkus Horizontal Sheer Curtain Panel ($25): These easy breezy curtains will offer privacy, but still let in enough natural light to keep the happy vibes flowing. And at this price, you can give every window in your place the stylish treatment.
5. Threshold Natural Wood Corner Shelf ($20): Shelving is a small-space dweller’s ultimate dilemma. If you could stand to declutter a bit (and, really, who couldn’t?), install a handful of these in your corners to display miscellaneous items that have been floating around your space.
7. Pillowfort 3-Pack Arrow Plaques ($20): We all need a little more direction sometimes. Put this trendy, candy-coated cuteness on your wall to make sure you never lose your way.
8. Nate Berkus Mirror Gold ($20): This modern geometric design is the perfect addition to a mid-century aesthetic. Its itty-bitty-but-fully-functional size means it can be placed nearly anywhere without being intrusive.
9. Threshold Gold Mirrored Tray ($25): A solid coffee table setup is one measure of being a full-fledged grown up. Use this tray to make yours more organized and impress visitors with your stylish adulting skills.
10. Medium Luster Glass Round Apothecary Jar ($29): One can never have too many cute canisters. Great for candy, notes, keys and anything else that could use some pretty presentation, this opal-y gem will be a stellar addition to your spring decor.
11. Nate Berkus Starburst Decorative Bowl ($8): With its wide-mouth, this sweet dish is begging to be your entryway catch-all. Or your bedroom, living room or any other room that’d benefit from a little more order.
12. Modern by Dwell Magazine Metallic Cocktail Glasses ($30, set of four): Buy a set to keep things cohesive at your next shindig.
13. Threshold Throw Blanket ($25): A lightweight throw is perfect for transitioning out of cool weather and into the warmer days of spring. Throw one on your couch for a super easy, seasonal decor update.
14. Threshold Faux Fur Pillow ($25): Integrate it into any area that could use a little more character and you’ll instantly add a touch of luxury to your space.
15. Modern by Dwell Magazine Bookends ($25): Retro designs continue to make waves this season, and these ultra-mod bookends are no exception.
16. Threshold Lumbar Pillow ($20): A little sheen goes a long way, especially in the bedroom. Add this sparkly pillow to your bed for an instant upgrade.
17. Modern by Dwell Magazine Bar Tools ($30): Cheers to a well-stocked bar cart for all your spring entertaining needs.
18. Modern by Dwell Design Wingnut Candleholder ($17): There’s nothing wrong with opting for a traditional candleholder, but there’s *everything* right about going the mid-century route. This sleek, unexpected design is a lovely upgrade to any space.
19. Threshold Woven Basket ($30): Stash blankets in this airy container so they’re at the ready for any unexpected cold evenings.
Looking for more budget-friendly ways to update your space? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.