We just gave you an epic list of the most head-turning holiday dresses for under $100, which means you can save up your dollars to splurge on shoes! :) We’re only kind of kidding, because no holiday get up is complete without the perfect pair of heels. These 25 fierce party pumps are super sparkly, totally strappy, and sure to keep the festivities merry and bright all night long.
1. High Heel Sandal With Mesh ($100): These sleek heels are for the girl whose ultimate holiday party takes place in a gallery or wide-open warehouse space. The combo of gold leather and mesh is absolutely stunning.
2. Cave T-Straps ($239): Dance the night away in these glittery gold T-straps. We’re straight up obsessed with this shiny statement shoe that will dress up any solid color frock.
3. Charm Slingback Pump ($325): These white and silver slingbacks are freakin’ adorable. A sparkly, silver bow and modest size heel class up these pumps. How perfect would these look with a white tulle skirt?
4. Tippy Pumps ($128): OMG. Most polka dotted shoes will make you look like Minnie Mouse, but this pair is super chic. We love that this versatile heel can read party pump or formal footwear depending on what you rock ‘em with, which makes them absolutely worth it.
5. Seychelles Duty Calls Triple-Buckle Mary Jane ($120): This quirky take on a traditional Mary Jane is oh so dapper. For the holidays, we’d choose either the forest green or nude ones.
6. Licorice Too Heels ($350): If Brit + Co. were a shoe, chances are we’d look a lot like this colorful pump. Bold and bright, this glitzy heel obviously makes it to the top of our wish list.
7. Report Holiday Bow Heel ($108): No need for punchy DIY embellishments on this strappy sandal! The scale-patterned heel comes with a large, knotted bow affixed to the ankle strap, which takes it to entirely fierce levels.
8. Roxxy Heel ($225): This black pump has a disco ball embellishment on it. That is all.
9. Asos Hoxton Heeled Sandals ($75): We’re calling this shoe the ultimate holiday party pump. While it boasts a classically elegant shape, it’s updated with a flat high-heel and shiny, silver finish. It’s modern. It’s timeless. It’s everything!
10. Mirrored Gold Heels ($268): This is a glaring example (literally!) of a statement shoe. Yes, its mirrored finish is intense, but half the fun of fashion is learning how to wear your pieces right. For this pair—think menswear: you can’t go wrong pairing this peep-toe with cuffed, black skinny jeans and a blazer.
11. Brio Mary-Janes ($239): Here’s another case of extreme glitter explosion! Even so, these shoes are leaps and bounds more inviting than intimidating thanks to thick straps and a wide, chunky heel.
12. Asos Photoshoot Pointed High Heels ($80): Well hey there, hottie! A trendy d’orsay toe and curved upper make these shoes a stand-out pair. Worn with a metallic mini, you’re sure to turn heads at your next holiday party.
13. Aria Pump With Crystal Bow ($350): How luxe would you feel in a pair of black satin pumps? The crystal bow makes these heels more youthful—they wouldn’t look out of place paired with a flowy skater skirt. Though we’d never tell you to not wear ’em with a pencil skirt!
14. Juniper Glitter Mid Heels ($96): We love the color block design of this girly shoe. This shiny mid-heel is mighty fine.
15. Rebel Mirror 2-Part Sandals ($80): Have you heard? Reflective fabrics are all the rage this season. No joke. Jump on board the trend with these mirror-like shoes, which can be tamed with…nope, we won’t even try.
16. Cooperative Jeweled Heel ($59): When I say that these heels look like disco balls, I mean that as a positive (is that an all-time first?). Reason being, the over-the-top heels strike a perfect balance with its rather modest-shaped upper, resulting in a blinging pump that can exist beyond the holiday.
17. Pop Fizz Platform Pump ($350): If there’s one thing this shoe teaches us about kate spade, it’s that she knows how to par-tay! These lighthearted pumps simply make us smile, (seriously, how great is that!), and also make us wonder if we actually could spare $300 on a party pump…
18. Shoe Cult Edge Pump ($88): Feel pretty in pink this holiday season with these amazing metallic heels. We love how their edgy shape is tamed by its pastel finish. Take a risk this holiday and wear ‘em with a sweeping silver maxi dress.
19. Asos Sanctuary 1-1 Heels ($72): Who knew there could ever be so much hoopla surrounding a two-inch heel? With craggy, rhinestone embellishments and an unusually angular heel, these pumps are definitely fit for the feet of the fashion-forward.
20. Dosh Heel ($90): Honestly, if you show up to a holiday party wearing these hot heels, it won’t matter what you’ve got on top! Though we suggest pairing with something with a bit of coverage like a mesh paneled, long-sleeved dress.
21. Jeffrey Campbell Not There Clear Strap Heel ($140): These see-through stunners are insane. With a clear, crystal-shaped heel and an “invisible” oversized strap, there’s no mistaking that your feet will be the center of attention.
22. Dune Silver Heartshine Embellished Heeled Sandals ($196): These heels definitely got the memo that a perfect pair of party pumps must be strappy. Take it to the max with this holiday with this dazzling pair.
23. Gosford Slipper Vamp Courts ($95): There’ no beating this smokin’ slipper-heel hybrid. It’s a fantastic way to sneak leopard print into a holiday get up, where sequins and glitter reign supreme.
24. Asos Scorpio Heels ($63): Preppy girls: this is your go-to holiday party heel. Complete with tassel details, these might be the most kick-A loafers we’ve ever seen!
25. Raspberry Satin Bow Sandals ($110): Like all good presents, these shoes are topped with a beautiful bow. We’re really digging that literal parallel for the holidays.
Have you picked out your perfect pair of holiday heels? Do you go for a more classic style? Or do you go for an all-out party pump? Tell us in the comments below!