Unless you’ve been living underneath a rock, you can probably guess that we’re mildly obsessed with K-beauty trends. From cute AF Korean beauty products to 10+ step skincare routines, nothing is off limits. So of course, without question, we instantly fell in love with the latest nail obsession — diamond nails. Similar to the glass nail, this shiny, OTT nail art will give your digits that extra wow factor they deserve. Created with a reflective sticker, you can opt to use them over all 10 digits or keep it minimal with an accent digit. While we’re all for glitz and glamour, this diamond mani will add the right amount of pizzazz without costing you a fortune — and we’re all about that.
1. Bling Ring: Whether you put a ring on it or not, deck out your ring finger by accenting it with a diamond-colored sticker. Keep the rest of your mani minimal to let this design be the star of the show.
2. Kaleidoscope: Bring back your favorite childhood toy by recreating the kaleidoscope design on your nails. This combo is sure to make a statement, especially when paired with a matte black accent nail.
3. Blue and Silver: A lot of glitter goes a long way — at least that’s what we believe. Upgrade your diamond nail by opting for a wire cuticle finish to add texture to this already bedazzling style.
4. Green: We’re green with envy over this nail design. Add more diamond stickers or even a few gems to create some texture. We dare you.
5. Gem: This might be our favorite look yet! Opt for a colored gemstone sticker as seen above. Complement the look with an ombre nail for a wow factor that’s hard to ignore.
6. Black: Instead of going for your go-to all black err’ thang manicure, replace a few tips with diamond stickers. It’s the best way to bring out your all black, matte nails.
Want more nail designs? Follow us on Pinterest.