This Is Everything Your Favorite Celebs Will Eat and Drink at the 2019 Golden Globes
While most of us will be watching the Golden Globes from the comfort of our couches with snacks and TJ’s wine in hand, celebrities get to enjoy all the glitz and glamour of being there in person. Executive chefs at the Beverly Hilton have shared the 2019 Golden Globes menu, and it all sounds luxurious and delicious. Executive chef Matthew Morgan and executive pastry chef Thomas Henzi created the three-course menu exclusively for this year’s Globes. Don’t be surprised if these dazzling items inspire what you serve at your viewing party.
First, guests will nosh on a sweet potato vichyssoise appetizer, featuring golden leeks, organic red garnet yams, and roasted pepitas. It’s topped with wild micro chives specially planted by Morgan for the event.
The main dish is a choice of Chilean sea bass, placed over forbidden black rice, white and green asparagus, globe carrots, crispy herb leaves, and a sweet pepper concasse.
Or there’s the vegan option: a local organic stuffed honeynut squash served with piquillo pepper hummus, braised rainbow chard, crispy chickpeas, quinoa, golden raisins, and sunflower sprouts.
The stars will end their meal with a pistachio cream cheese ivory cake with a flourless chocolate cake, vanilla kirsch genoise, and a cream cheese Charlotte pistachio center.
Since a party isn’t complete without a signature cocktail, actress Camilla Belle curated the Moët Belle, a glamorous yet bold drink inspired by Belle’s Brazilian heritage. The chefs shared the exclusive recipe, so you can make it yourself even if you’re donning your PJs and a face mask to Sunday’s show.
The Moët Belle
- 1 ounce Cachaça
- 3/4 ounce mango juice
- 1/2 ounce ginger syrup
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 ounces Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial
- tropical flower decoration or edible flower, to garnish
1. Shake the first four ingredients together with ice.
2. Strain into a coupe and top with Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial.
3. Garnish with an edible tropical flower or tropical flower decoration; serve in a coupe glass.
What do you think about the meal that the stars will be eating at the 2019 Golden Globes? Let us know @BritandCo!
(Photos via The Beverly Hilton)
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.