Now that sweater weather is here and hearty soup recipes are on heavy rotation, it’s officially time to stay in and get comfy. Snuggle up with a warm mug of spiced wine, and check out these eight super cozy baby blankets to snag for your little one this winter.
1. Pendleton Saguaro Crib Blanket ($80): This soft and colorful blanket is the perfect pick-me-up for those cold and dreary days of winter. Spread the beautiful design over the floor and give your baby a soft and snuggly surface for tummy time.
2. Iviebaby Max’s Map Blanket ($115): This fluffy blanket is perfect for little indoor explorers. With a whimsical map print on one side and the option of a llama or sherpa backing on the other, you and your baby can enjoy some serious deep-shag coziness!
3. Babyletto Galaxy 2-in-1 Play and Toddler Blanket ($59): Give your baby the galaxy — or at least a stitched version of it — with this whimsical and not-too-thick blanket. With stars on one side and robots on the other, it’s perfect for the playroom floor and cuddle time too.
4. Bella Tunno Flights of Fancy Favorite Blanket ($40): Dream of sunny beach days while cozying up with this bright and cheerful flamingo blanket. It’s even thin enough for swaddling!
5. Pottery Barn Kids Gold Star Sherpa Baby Blanket ($50): Sing “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” while nuzzling your sweet baby in this gorgeous, incredibly soft blanket. Designed to keep your baby warm in the stroller, this blanket is a beautiful and versatile item to keep on hand all winter long.
6. Pottery Barn Kids The Emily & Meritt Printed Baby Blankets ($60): This geometric blanket has fun tassels on each corner and comes in three color and design options. It’s machine washable and big enough to tuck into the stroller for crisp walks around the block.
7. Land of Nod Blended Knit Blue Baby Blanket ($39): Keep a chill vibe all winter long with this ombre knit blanket from Land of Nod. The blanket is made from 100-percent cotton (great for sensitive baby skin), and it’s machine washable for easy clean-up. If you’re in the market for a different color, but love the ombre look, there’s a pink and a gray version too!
8. YarningMade ZZZ Blanket ($153): Set the tone for nap time with a rad blanket that spells it out for you. This chunky-knit blanket will provide comfort for your little snoozer during the cold winter months.
How amazing are these blankets? Follow us on Pinterest for more nursery inspo and all things baby!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via YarningMade)