8 Cute Outfits for Bringing Baby Home from the Hospital
When you’re pregnant, you have nine months to work through a lot of decisions. From doctors and birth plans to maternity style and unique baby name ideas, it’s hard to keep the energy up — especially when it’s suddenly time to figure out your hospital bag must-haves. But packed away in that much-contemplated bag is one of the best (and sweetest!) decisions you’ll have to make: your baby’s first outfit home. Scroll through to see eight fun picks for every budget.
Budget Level: Kardashian
1. Serena and Lily Take-Me-Home Gift Set ($98): Soft and snuggly, the classic style of this outfit will keep your little one warm and your Instagram on point. Made from Peruvian Pima cotton, this kimono footed onesie has fold-over mittens and comes with a hat and matching blanket.
Budget Level: Savvy Spender
2. Baby Nell Coming Home Outfit ($48): Although the budget for this outfit isn’t quite Kardashian level, the style is. Pair this outfit with a cute cotton hat and your newborn will be ready to rock out on her first road trip home.
3. Hanna Andersson Night Night Baby Sleeper – Little Village ($38): Made from 100 percent organic cotton, Hanna Andersson sleepers are Jessica Alba-level quality. This guaranteed hand-me-down also has matching snug as a bug socks and hat (shown above) to dress your baby in the best from head to toe.
4. Lovely Lyra Organics Going Home Outfit, Whales ($36): Waiting to find out if your baby will be a boy or a girl? All you need is a basic white onesie and you’ll have a whimsical and gender-neutral choice for your sweet baby surprise.
5. Gigi and Max New Guy So Fly Going Home Outfit ($49): Let your baby announce his own entrance with this rad Etsy find. Top off this three-piece set with socks or booties and your little man will be the chillest baby on the block.
6. Boden Super Soft Reversible Set ($52): This effortlessly cool outfit is made from soft velour and jersey cotton to keep your little bug warm and fuzzy for the ride home. Bonus: The set is reversible, so you get two outfits in one!
Budget Level: Treasure Hunter
7. Skip Hop Baby Star Struck Footie & Hat Set – Lightning ($22): For the trendsetting mama, here’s an affordably cool alternative to the pink or blue options that are everywhere. This 100 percent cotton footed sleeper and hat set will keep your little one’s feet and head warm for the first drive home.
8. Lvlyxxx Freshly Squeezed Baby Onesie ($13): For the mama with a fun sense of humor, this punny and sweet onesie is an Etsy find made for Instagram, #NoCaptionNeeded.
Do you already have an amazing going-home outfit for your baby? Tweet us your pics @BritandCo!